Round 7 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really not sure what to do this week. Too many issues (premos in poor form, dead rookies, no Gawn) & only $45k.

Haynes, Doc, Ridley, Hurn, Dodo, Starc (Noble, Brander)
Neale, Cripps, Danger, Jelly, Cogs, McInerney, Mahoney, Buda (Pickett, McHenry, Rivers)
Grundy, Pitt (Conroy)
Simpkin, Martin, Whitfield, Baz, Dev, King (Cameron, Cavarra)

Probably will end up going double down, but is there something obvious I'm missing? And do I get rid of FWD deadwood or maxed rookies?
You need some cash pronto. Double downgrade for you. Any 2 of the 4 main ones on offer this week that will help you avoid a donut after teams drop. I think you’ll certainly need at least one of Day or McPherson down back.

Actually looking at you DPP ability, probably cant trade anyone lol Brander is ideal if he isnt picked, but it means you cant get Simpson.

Does 350k give you a double up? unless you are moving Ceglar or Smith?

I have lot's of DPP ability, you're just not seeing it. I could do Conroy > Simpson for example and in the process of that trade move Williams to R3, Rivers to D7 or Cavarra > Simpson via Brander to F8 & Rivers to D7.

I can do Brander > Simpson simply by moving Rivers from mid bench to D7

With 350k for a double up I'll need 120k to turn Taylor/King > Bailey Smith which would leave 230k for a second upgrade. Something like Green > Yeo

Bank 348k
348k.JPG

Bank 388k
388k.JPG

Bank 459k

2.JPG

Last edited:

if JS is a deciding criteria then another Def to consider is Will Hamill. Yes he's had 2 price changes already and is currently 171k, however he has settled in to the Crows best 22 now and after scoring poorly in his first 2 games has a 50 & 71 from his last 2 games and goes into Rd7 with a B/E of -21

was gonna bring hamill in isntead of art. zzzzzzzz

You need some cash pronto. Double downgrade for you. Any 2 of the 4 main ones on offer this week that will help you avoid a donut after teams drop. I think you’ll certainly need at least one of Day or McPherson down back.

Yeah most likely Noble/Starc to Rankine/McPherson through DPP to give me ~$340k. Hopefully enough to get Gawn the following week.
Really would prefer Rivers is named so I can get Simpson instead of McPherson.

I have lot's of DPP ability, you're just not seeing it. I could do Conroy > Simpson for example and in the process of that trade move Williams to R3, Rivers to D7 or Cavarra > Simpson via Brander to F8 & Rivers to D7.

With 350k for a double up I'll need 120k to turn Taylor/King > Bailey Smith which would leave 230k for a second upgrade. Something like Green > Yeo

Bank 348k
View attachment 912101

Bank 388k
View attachment 912109

Bank 459k

View attachment 912105
definitely wasn't seeing any of that! Actually changes my trade plans because my double up next week was going to be Smith and an elite mid. Likely might do something similar and try and secure value.

Cant go wrong with any of those 3 options tbh

definitely wasn't seeing any of that! Actually changes my trade plans because my double up next week was going to be Smith and an elite mid. Likely might do something similar and try and secure value.

Cant go wrong with any of those 3 options tbh

lol you're like me playing AF for the first time a couple of years ago when finished 134th but didn't figure out how to move players between postions whilst trading until someone pointed out the existence of an "advanced trades" tab to me in Rd19. There were so many good trades I wanted to do but didn't because I couldn't work out the DPP trade settings. *facepalm*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bank 348k
View attachment 912101

Bank 388k
View attachment 912109

Bank 459k

View attachment 912105

tempted at all mate to go Ceglar > Rankine ?

I am (though everything Ive done has turned to s**t this season)

With the news on Fyfe potentially not playing this weekend, or moving to a more forward role if he does play... Thinking of the below trades, crazy or genius?

Fyfe --> T. Kelly
Taylor --> B. Smith

Cheers!

If I can dodge injuries and avoid donuts, my trade plans are as follows:

round 7:
-Starc to Simpson (Rivers to DEF)
-TBrown to Rankine (Buda to MID)

$268k in the bank

round 8:
-Taylor/King to Mullet Smith
then either
-Brander/McInerney/TBerry to McPherson or other DEF rookie
or
-Dusty/Dev Smith to the best premo I can afford

Darcy Cameron

Have you seen the forecast in Perth? Heavy rain expected. At this stage I'm expecting Cox to be dropped for a small, not Cameron.

Have you seen the forecast in Perth? Heavy rain expected. At this stage I'm expecting Cox to be dropped for a small, not Cameron.
Yeah it's been pretty crap down there this week.
Windy as hell too, not chol weather at all.
Cox with definately be small this week.

With the news on Fyfe potentially not playing this weekend, or moving to a more forward role if he does play... Thinking of the below trades, crazy or genius?

Fyfe --> T. Kelly
Taylor --> B. Smith

Cheers!
Good for points bad for cash generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back