Preview Round 7 Vs Gold Coast @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I alone in saying I couldn't give a **** about this game , if we win its expected an we won't learn anything about the team and if we lose ... Well

I'm sick of watching us beat up expansion sides in front of 25 people , I want to beat a Victorian team or win a game we aren't huge favourites in

No disrespect to GC but I just don't care about them as a club
Agree 100%
It frustrate me, the over self-congratulations the club/fans give/get when we beat up an expansion club.

Like walking in on your brother and sister in the same room

No offence mate I just have no hatred at all for GC yet so beating you means nothin to me yet

None taking. I felt the same way against GWS last week haha

Like winning free tickets to see Coldplay...

FWIW, I reckon this is a 50/50 match. Impossible to call. Ablett and Bennell killed us last year but they struggled to capitilise. I think they have improved enough to make this an even contest. Just don't expect Dawes to come in and do much but provide a target. I'll be tipping us, but I have as much confidence in that as I have in Julia Gillard winning the next election. Flip of the coin this one. Fingers crossed...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I alone in saying I couldn't give a **** about this game , if we win its expected an we won't learn anything about the team and if we lose ... Well

I'm sick of watching us beat up expansion sides in front of 25 people , I want to beat a Victorian team or win a game we aren't huge favourites in

No disrespect to GC but I just don't care about them as a club

Melbourne... expected to win? Nah.

We're never going to win games we're not huge favourites in if we can't win home games against Gold Coast (who really aren't the pushovers they appear to be).

Winning this game would at least prove - maybe - we're not the worst team in history, which would be comforting.

I'll be stoked if we beat GC, people should stop living in 2010. We haven't improved and Gold Coast have. This game is no longer an easy win for any team, look at Carlton last year.

Melbourne... expected to win? Nah.

We're never going to win games we're not huge favourites in if we can't win home games against Gold Coast (who really aren't the pushovers they appear to be).

Winning this game would at least prove - maybe - we're not the worst team in history, which would be comforting.

Guess what your not a complete quadriplegic you can move your toe!

All I mean is if we win I'm not gonna feel anything , it's just going through the motions for me , I really don't care

According to Neeld's presser in the game this weekend Gold Coast will have more experience in terms of games played than we will. Joy.
I call bullshit. We didn't have a single teenager against Brisbane.

Ib

Don't know if you are alone but I cant wait for the game.

Every week is another chance to improve and make the steps back to respectability.

And Gold Coast are not a bad team so stop pretending they are some basket case. You may have noticed they have the greatest player of the last 20 years running around, for starters.

According to Neeld's presser in the game this weekend Gold Coast will have more experience in terms of games played than we will. Joy.

Is this one of those figures that are distorted because we have two or three players that have played more than 100 games?

I would like to see the breakdown of players per club based on 0-20 games, 20-40, 40-60, 60-100 and so on.

Is this one of those figures that are distorted because we have two or three players that have played more than 100 games?

I would like to see the breakdown of players per club based on 0-20 games, 20-40, 40-60, 60-100 and so on.

I think Neeld likes to fudge the numbers, personally. He's always going on about game experience and the numbers (or lack thereof) that our players have played.

Matt jones, Terlich, Evans, Gawn. Heard of those blokes? Not teenagers but F all experience.

Matt jones, Terlich, Evans, Gawn. Heard of those blokes? Not teenagers but F all experience.
You can hardly qualify lack of experience when you're referring to mid 20s who've played years of state football. Jones and Terlich aren't going to improve beyond adjusting to the level better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back