Game Day Round 8 - Melbourne v Sydney - MCG - Saturday May 8 2021, 7.25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I get it mate, but would be a really bad sign after the way we played last week. Hopefully if it happens the reasons are obvious and easily fixed (petty, Harmes, etc).
It just feels like we will have to have a flat week sometime soon. Can't be up up all season

It just feels like we will have to have a flat week sometime soon. Can't be up up all season
I get it, feels like a perfect storm game for us. They have some big outs but also big ins. We have a new look forward line thats only had 1 game to gel. We have a new look defence, even though its only one player he was pivotal to the structure that allowed May and Lever to do their thing. We also have a different look in the middle who have played as a group for a while.

Will be a good test for us. If we can get the win it will be a real confidence builder for the team that a number of structural changes can be made but the team as a whole can adapt and perform.

It’s true.

thommo down, excessive bathwater drinking, midfield tryna get that mix nice with viney out and harmes in. “team balance” is off and everyone trying to pretend it isnt. Dees brand 2021 all “team play get around him!” but its all weird now because we playing our fancy new key forward from kangaroo land but the other guy weed is doing more goal kicking and deserves to be in the team instead lol. melksham is the best. when he does stuff anyway (those pinpoint laser” passes!), but right now he’s not doing any stuff. hasnt for years. connection disconnected. petracca with four possessions to half time, gonna start a thread on the mainboard when that happens: “petracca or beams, worst contract ever? fu** melbourne!”. i could go on but i gotta get out of bed.

prove me wrong you pricks, prove me wrong.

When Kade Chandler walks next year and becomes a gun elsewhere becoz he didn't get an opportunity over Melksham I'm going to be so pissed, just warning everyone up front now, my hissy fit over us trading future picks last year will have nothing on it.

When Kade Chandler walks next year and becomes a gun elsewhere becoz he didn't get an opportunity over Melksham I'm going to be so pissed, just warning everyone up front now, my hissy fit over us trading future picks last year will have nothing on it.
You and your hard on for Chandler. Weid walking would be much more damaging for us long term.

You and your hard on for Chandler. Weid walking would be much more damaging for us long term.

TMac isn't playing like * though in the same role like Melksham is. Hardly the same.

Calling it now, Sydney by 30 with Melksham our best with 22 disposals, 3 goals and only 3 times caught HTB.

Nah. Dees by 8 points in a tight one. Trac BOG, Melk caught HTB 6 times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably not. Starts at like 4am here. Might wake up for it though lol
#dedication

I used to do it for big world cup games or if Australia was playing but I've become a Grandpa these days. I'll watch it in the morning.

Dees by 41

Have some faith campaigners
I'm with you, if we win, we win well. However, faith is not a quality I associate with our club just yet. After a lifetime of abject failure I'll need a few more wins before I trust the things yet to be beheld.

This feels like the lowest energy of the season in here. I could be wrong through.

Back in 5 hours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back