Preview Round 8 Preview:- Porth Adelaide v Carlton changes, discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I tried booking my ticket in the Carlton Bay but it was all sold out which is a good sign. Ended up reserving seats in the next bay over which is cool

Was plenty of support against the Crows too actually

I'll be the drunk, loud, obnoxious (re:charming) guy in a Judd Gurnsey with tattoo sleeves

Come say hi:)
Note to self: keep Quazza happy and always show respect. :)

[youtube]E47V9A-PoTs[/youtube]

watch from 4:30

champagne footy

Thanks Zee that was great to relive, two things that stood out, Yarran, how fast is he, and his confidence and impact on games is growing, and....Milne ha ha that miss on goal, gold :thumbsu:

[YOUTUBE]E47V9A-PoTs[/YOUTUBE]

watch from 4:30

champagne footy

thanks bastard... now I need to go change my pants again...

But honestly... when we are using our pace and the rapid transition game, teams that play any sort of zone or flood type defence will get killed as we roll forward.

thanks bastard... now I need to go change my pants again...

But honestly... when we are using our pace and the rapid transition game, teams that play any sort of zone or flood type defence will get killed as we roll forward.

lol my fave bit there isn't Sentanta kicking the goal but afterwards on his way back to the square - wacking 3 plays on the way there!

lol my fave bit there isn't Sentanta kicking the goal but afterwards on his way back to the square - wacking 3 plays on the way there!

yeah... has a little dust up with a mouthy little git, then the Aints talls try and get into him on the way back and he just bashes through them...

gimps :D Go Irish :)

Murph's Diary - Part 1

It has been a great idea to travel a day earlier than we previously have as it not as rushed. The travel party two days prior to the game consists of the players, coaches and members of the fitness staff and a few officials. There were 20 players on the flight with ‘Gibbsy’ (Bryce Gibbs), ‘Sauce’ (Sam Jacobs) and Jordo (Jordan Russell) all heading to Adelaide on Thursday evening to spend an evening with their families. Steven Browne is the emergency player who has traveled to Adelaide with the team.

Murph's Diary - Part 1

You would have thought Gibbs would have invited the team over for a roast dinner put on by his mum - sure sign he is GC bound. Did Yarran get off at Adelaide or continue back to Perth?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boak is coming to Carlton? Weather check for Adelaide please, people who are there.

Thank's Moses and have you parted the sea yet? ;)

And Gibbs inviting the team over for a roast, sure sounds likes he's leaving Carlton. :eek:

2nd beer for the day - check

Judd Gurnsey on - check

Taking 11 Port supporting mates to the Lakes hotel for some drinks, failing to mention it's a Carlton Function - check!

Quazza make sure you have a big sign, with guns and my name on it thanks. :D

Nice work Q, you work in mysterious ways, will shout you a slab next time your in Melbourne. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back