Game Day Round 8 vs Gold Coast @ Heritage Bank Stadium, 4:35 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

this will be a loss if we dont pull the finger out soon.
I’m not sure what finger there is to pull out. The Suns are a top 8 quality team when they feel like playing. They’re playing very well and I don’t know how many teams would be belting them at this stage of the game.

I still think he’s playing with some sort of back ailment. He’s moving like he’s a bit restricted in his flexibility. Having a calf/hamstring mystery leg injury like he did in round 1 and 2 is also typical for a back related problem rather than a specific muscle problem.
Going at 50% for his ground ball gets compared to his career average, and nearly the same compared to last year.

Reckon it's that calf he had at the start of the season.

I’m not sure what finger there is to pull out. The Suns are a top 8 quality team when they feel like playing. They’re playing very well and I don’t know how many teams would be belting them at this stage of the game.
Yeah. Unlike Brisbane, Essendon and the first half of Richmond, it feels like this is one of those games where it’s more the opposition playing quite well than us being lazy, infuriating campaigners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably time we had a chat about Steven May. There’s a lot of ball coming in but he’s just not dominating aerially and winning 50/50s below his knees like he used to. If his form doesn’t improve, it might be an age thing.

Hes kept King goalless and to two touches in a half, cant win with some people. People saying last week he needs to shut down his man first and foremost.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back