Game Day Round 8 - West Coast v Essendon, Data Breach Stadium, Sunday 8/5/24, 8.10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We seem better structured this week and nice to see players in defence backing each other up and staying goal side of their opponents when they have the ball.

Kelly good stopper. Much improved by Redman. Davey just gives us a bit of x factor. Durham giving Reid a bath. McKay so solid.

Also, Parish blanketing Kelly.

Live ladder we are 4th!!

We seem better structured this week and nice to see players in defence backing each other up and staying goal side of their opponents when they have the ball.

Kelly good stopper. Much improved by Redman. Davey just gives us a bit of x factor. Durham giving Reid a bath. McKay so solid.

Also, Parish blanketing Kelly.

Live ladder we are 4th!!
Davey looked really composed through the middle of the ground in transition halfway through the second term. A natural high half forward.

He does two thirds of f all most of the time but I think we are missing drapes, or a second ruck at least, I prefer to keep the foot on the throat at stoppage all the time rather than have half with a decent ruckman and then a period of part timer, drapes explosiveness is missing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McKay has gone up a notch or 2 this year and he wasn’t rubbish at North (particularly good last year).
Article about how shite norf are mentioned how surprised Norf are at how much more competitive McKay is and how much his concentration has improved.

Get ****ed norf, I guess 🤷🏿

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back