Preview Round 9, 2023: Adelaide v St.Kilda - Adelaide Oval, Sunday 14th May, 1:10PM AEST *SINCLAIR 150TH*

Who Wins?

• Crows

Votes: 36 47.4%
  • Saints

Votes: 40 52.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg gresh is out
cat omg GIF
Contract year

Just like did for Hudghton. 🤗

Yeah I'm still dirty about that and to make it worse he then went to Collingwood like Ball as a disgruntled employee and gave them all our inside intel.

Ross not playing Hudghton in his last year may well have cost us both the 2009 and 2010 flags, I know Max had his injury troubles but he was still a champion of the club and deserved a better farewell.

Yeah I'm still dirty about that and to make it worse he then went to Collingwood like Ball as a disgruntled employee and gave them all our inside intel.

Ross not playing Hudghton in his last year may well have cost us both the 2009 and 2010 flags, I know Max had his injury troubles but he was still a champion of the club and deserved a better farewell.
He was a champion of the club, but Dawson was the better player in 2009. Late September isn't the time for sentimentality.

He was a champion of the club, but Dawson was the better player in 2009. Late September isn't the time for sentimentality.

Yeah Dawson did a pretty good job at full back in 2009 and in the GF but I still would have loved to see Max get a call up given his service to the club.

In hindsight we probably should have played Max instead of Raph Clarke who had a shocker in the 2009 GF and gifted Geelong their first goal.

Sunny’s Sightseeing Snippets #1

Synergy is a business term that describes the extra benefit gained when adding two businesses together. The sum of the two combined is greater than the sum of each of them individually.

This is best demonstrated in Adelaide on the corner of Hindley and Morphett streets where the brothel is right next door to the adult fetishist shop.

SA where Satisfaction is Guaranteed.
Looks like Adelaide is the place for me to go,as I can’t get no satisfaction ,that’s why I am a Master Strokesman

Heard the players are refusing to travel on the same plane as RTB
Bigger threat to the fabric than the Van Rooyen case.
Ross is a football savant, but FMD he looks like a special needs person with his long shorts, dowager hump, big beer gut and his infamous Sashay.
He looks *en comical. Good thing he can coach.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bigger threat to the fabric than the Van Rooyen case.
Ross is a football savant, but FMD he looks like a special needs person with his long shorts, dowager hump, big beer gut and his infamous Sashay.
He looks *en comical. Good thing he can coach.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Has he not lost any weight since the pre-season? He does seem a bit more slender since the days when gun journo Tom Brown was hiding in Andrew Bassat's bushes but maybe the black of the Saints polo is slimming.

Has he not lost any weight since the pre-season? He does seem a bit more slender since the days when gun journo Tom Brown was hiding in Andrew Bassat's bushes but maybe the black of the Saints polo is slimming.

All those CCs he's scoffing down can't be good for the waistline, he needs to start saying no to them, easier said than done though they are bloody tasty.

Ross is just giving Sharman a couple of farewell games before he gets the axe at the end of the year, he's just such a nice sentimental guy Ross.
RL aint necessarily a given- the Pres is putting a lot of money on the line and if RL don't do it, then someone else will be on the radar.

RL aint necessarily a given- the Pres is putting a lot of money on the line and if RL don't do it, then someone else will be on the radar.

There isn't anyone better on the radar than Ross right now, he will get given enough time to get us a flag and he is already getting great results.

I might have a few minor quibbles over his selections but I couldn't be happier that he is our coach again and I hope he is there for the long term.

You can lock Ross in for at least ten years IMO. We’ve dropped down to 12th for points scored though so at some point during those ten years you’d like to see us at least top 6 for a few seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back