Game Day Round 9, 2024 : Hawks v Saints, 1:45pm UTAS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's a tough thing for a developing side to back up after a good win so I'm not overly optimistic. Having said that, if we can come out firing and win the pressure / tackle count we'll win this 💪

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For us: it’s in Tassie, the Aints ain’t a great side, we looked good last week.
Against us: we are without our first choice full back, centre half back (who’s also our skipper and best player), centre half forward and full forward. 🤦🤷‍♀️🤦🤬

For us: it’s in Tassie, the Aints ain’t a great side, we looked good last week.
Against us: we are without our first choice full back, centre half back (who’s also our skipper and best player), centre half forward and full forward. 🤦🤷‍♀️🤦🤬
Monty Python Fight GIF

It's a tough thing for a developing side to back up after a good win so I'm not overly optimistic. Having said that, if we can come out firing and win the pressure / tackle count we'll win this 💪
I understand your comment but all the stats from the Swans game suggested we were getting the ball.
So effectively we have played 2 consistent games in a row, our form and confidence is returning.
Essentially, we should win today and continue trending in the right direction.

Are you expecting Hardwick to play forward or back today?

And who would you expect to be minding Darcy Wilson?

He got a lot of the ball on the wing and inside 50 last week against North, who had no answers for him.

Like the Bulldogs, Saints aren’t a finals side. They’re ok, but that’s it. Looking at their side, it’s not intimidating on any line. These are games we want to be winning, especially in Tassie.
And these are the types of opponents that we have struggled against over recent history.

We have done okay against the really bad teams like North and have had quite a few wins against top 4 teams like Brisbane and Collingwood.

But we have really struggled to turn up against the "Meh" teams like Gold Coast, St Kilda, etc.

Hopefully last week was a sign that that trend is starting to reverse.

Are you expecting Hardwick to play forward or back today?

And who would you expect to be minding Darcy Wilson?

He got a lot of the ball on the wing and inside 50 last week against North, who had no answers for him.
I think Hardwick will be required in defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back