Game Day Round 9, 2024: Hawthorn v St.Kilda - UTAS Stadium, Launceston - Saturday 11th May, 1.45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I cannot think of a single aspect of our game that is going well today. would be 10 goals down to a decent team. Shocking. Where does the improvement come from when we've had 9 weeks to try and sort out our game? I'm lost as to where we are at

Another 4 goal half. It's actually comical now.

How can people still defend Lyon? This is unwatchable trash.

We have no system. Most predicatable, easiest team to play against in the comp. Lyon completely exposed this year. You can see the stress starting to build. NFI what is going on out there.

The acceptance of mediocre performances by some saints fans is admirable.

Only a club like ours with one premiership would find it acceptable to play like this against a rebuilding side that we should beat by 10 goals.
Only a few ok leprechaun supporters magik in to talk lala land fantasy's, the vast majority know we are toilet and need another 3 drafts at least.

And the Hawks continue to pick at the carcass that is the Tassie coffers and extend the lead from 4pt to 10, meanwhile...

We continue to fumble, fall on our arses, have glimpses of the skill we should have and do just enough defensively so that the Hawks don't straight murder us on transition as they don't really have dump kick forward types.

This match should be shown to everyone in a sort of "how not to play Footy" compilation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm getting sick of King getting his hands to the ball in a marking contest and spilling it most of the time, he needs to clunk them.

Even without Sicily the Hawks defenders are outmarking our forwards time and again, we're such a painful side to watch right now

we keep our rep as the masters of the"breakout"game,this time its mr.Lloyd Meek

other observation is the biased commentary,is this an afl or media directive?the essendon game was a shocker,but today hawk tackles"was that holding the ball?"saint tackles"was that high?"

just from other games ive watched this season(saint and non saint)there seems to be a massive trend towards the bigger/more successful club

if a single mum widow with 6 kids went into the lottery vs bill gates,these guys would be seriously cheering on gates

freo fans crying,they dont know about our reputation as masters of the BREAKOUT game

The Lord has well and truly arrived

You guys absolutely bent us over for this one, we got a crippled Jaegar who we only play because he got 4 years (sunk cost fallacy in play) and you got a genuine gun ruckman + the upgrade in picks

The F2 ended up helping our for Ginnivan too right? Massive Massive trade for the Hawks

We are to cautious and our forwards, forward craft stinks.

Would happily boot out Membrey and King but who do we replace them with?

We need Higgins badly, he's the only kent who is doing his job up forward.

Alright just tuning in now. I’m assuming our percentage booster is off to a good start?

Lulled them into a false sense of security, we're just resting until we rope a dope ourselves, I mean, them, and go for the kill.

I think Lyon, Harvs, Lenny and Goddard can all bugger off..they have produced a headlesss chicken footy team. Must say Battle is doing Ok and Bonner having a crack

Our connection to the forward line and the fron 60 metres is horrific at. Mattle/Wilkie keeping us in it,but our movment to the forward line is beyond dreadul atm. Need aincs to get more involved in the chains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back