Autopsy Round 9: Changes v Brisbane - Jetta, Salem, Pedo out; ANB, Kent, O McDonald in

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good call on Salem. He needs to break his bad habits ASAP. Would be happy for a long spell in the twos, and happy they haven't indulged the media in explaining why he's out.

ANB should start, but who knows. Flip a coin on Dunn and Garland right now, both in terrible form.

Surely we go hard at Marchbank if we can't land Hurley, by the way? Dunn and Garland on their last legs, OMac no certainty to come good, TMac unsigned and Frost still playing forward. Looking shakier than we'd like.

So we have two definites
Jetta > OMac
Salem > ????

What I want:

Salem > ANB
Harmes > Kent

What I'll get:

Salem > Grimes

Surely we go hard at Marchbank if we can't land Hurley, by the way? Dunn and Garland on their last legs, OMac no certainty to come good, TMac unsigned and Frost still playing forward. Looking shakier than we'd like.
Frost played in defence for Casey before getting injured last weekend.

Forgot about Marchbank. For sure although every man and his dog will chase him

I would be surprised if O McDonald does not get a game then.

That defense is not filling me with confidence, be a good game for Oscar to step up though and for others. Hopefully dropping Salem keeps the fire going in the team, and we don't get one of those jekyll and hyde performances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be weird for me if we got Marchbank, was a year level below me in school, in fact i saw him down the street the other day with is family, having a little bit of leave while injured. Would certainly be different cheering him on

Would be weird for me if we got Marchbank, was a year level below me in school, in fact i saw him down the street the other day with is family, having a little bit of leave while injured. Would certainly be different cheering him on
His sister cuts my hair. she's a legend

I want to see OMac, Grimes, ANB and Kent
Plus I wouldn't mind if Michie was left out for Harmes or even Newton
Definitely not Hunt tho, he needs a breather

Not looking forward to this game as a Lions supporter... but as an AFL lover one thing I'll enjoy is watching your mobs youngsters grow together. Always had a soft spot of the Dees and hope your team can stick together and taste some success. That midfield is going to be amazing if all goes to plan.

Not looking forward to this game as a Lions supporter... but as an AFL lover one thing I'll enjoy is watching your mobs youngsters grow together. Always had a soft spot of the Dees and hope your team can stick together and taste some success. That midfield is going to be amazing if all goes to plan.

If it makes you feel any better I never seen a team in Melbourne who is so bad at playing games they should win.

Lions will be fine. A beat up is a beat up. It's never as bad as it looks - occasionally cliché s**t is totally true.

But thanks for the kind words and good luck

Lions will be fine. A beat up is a beat up. It's never as bad as it looks - occasionally cliché s**t is totally true.

But thanks for the kind words and good luck
That's what they said about us in 2013

haha, welcome to the real world son, not long ago all my favourite Melbourne players were 7+ years older than me, nek minnut, everyone i watch now is a kid. :(

My love for ANB has me worried that i could now be classed as a pedo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back