Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
During Rounds 9-12, final team selections will be released at 6:10pm the night before the game. This applies to all games regardless of what day they are played on.

Never before has it been so critical to make planned trades at the last possible moment. Make sure you take in to consideration where any swing DPP players play as well.

How do we feel about doing E loopholes this week? With the possibility of unexpected omissions at the selection table for the mid to late round games there is a likelihood that we'll end up eating a donut or two.
Teams will give their players every chance to play, if they're a bit sore on the day, they'll miss. I reckon there's going to be a lot of late outs. It's not worth the risk if you can't cover a late out.

How do we feel about doing E loopholes this week? With the possibility of unexpected omissions at the selection table for the mid to late round games there is a likelihood that we'll end up eating a donut or two.

i ain't gonna mess around with the E's too risky not knowing team sheets.

That chip scabbing seagull Lloyd is finally in my team kentys. :moustache:

giphy.gif
team.JPG

happened to me lol, it's why i copped a 0 due to Hill out.

gonna be careful with it this week.

Take that chance. Play worst case scenario and see how it all comes out.

That chip scabbing seagull Lloyd is finally in my team kentys. :moustache:

giphy.gif
View attachment 920985
I was planning on Lloyd too, until I saw who they are playing. Geary did a number on Doc a couple of weeks back. Sure as sh*t he will apply a forward tag on Lloyd this week. Then they only have one more game and then a bye. Gonna hold off on him until after their bye.

I'll be trading players in before even seeing their teemsheets, so no to loopholing this week unless it's the last game or two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back