Round 9 Venting & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

14/1329. Not happy at all with that ...3/5 rookies over. Have to keep reminding myself Matt Crouch is on the bench.

Sicily, Williams, Jelly, Rockliff (C), Stack, Atley, Boak, Worpel remaining.

Hoping for 2200+...

1641 with Boak, Worpel, Walsh, Williams and Rocky to play. Inside the top 1000 but reckon I’m gonna drop...

Kennedy late out cost me at least 50 points I reckon, taking 43 from Hayes instead. New recruit Tim Kelly didn’t help either. Sorry all - that was my fault...

14/1329. Not happy at all with that ...3/5 rookies over. Have to keep reminding myself Matt Crouch is on the bench.

Hoping for 2200+...
That's a great score....
Anyone that has hopes for 2200+ is doing well. Having Bray means I can never hope for that much, ever. You will get 2200+ easily, Jelly and Sic will be huge as uniques

Hoping for 2200+...
That’s a lot better than everyone else, surely you’d be happy with that??

That’s a lot better than everyone else, surely you’d be happy with that??
That's a great score....
Anyone that has hopes for 2200+ is doing well. Having Bray means I can never hope for that much, ever. You will get 2200+ easily, Jelly and Sic will be huge as uniques
It's still a vent thread. Everybodies team is different and everybody has their let downs. I was hoping for better scores from Lockhart, Miers, Danger, Dunkley, Hore, Kelly...these are all players I had higher hopes for before the round began, and I'm sure there'll be more tomorrow. Expectation hasn't met reality and I'm not happy about it.

Was looking like a dumb trade last week but boy am I glad I traded in Ziebell for Danger...

1300/13.

Don’t own Grundy and had the Miers, Kelly double.

I’m not as bummed with Dunkley’s score as I have held him all season so got the two big scores from him.

Two rookies in Duursma and Stack to come tomorrow along with Captain Rocky, Boak, Witts, Worpel, Shiels, Williams and Dusty.

Could be anything really. Lucky to get to 2000 or if things go well I’m hoping for 2150.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1455 with 7+C to come. Rocky x2, E.Curnow, Worpel, Duursma, Baker, Stack, Walsh.

Would love to hit 2200 but think i'll fall short unless rocky goes huge.

Is it greedy to vent that Ziebell went too big? Got him a week ago and now everyone will have him still relatively cheaply. Im coming from a long way back so Ive been shopping from the bargain bin in hopes of making up some ground in the rankings.

Ed Curnow my new POD this week.. fingers crossed he gets back to his run with role in the middle. Saw glimpses last week.

1455 with 7+C to come. Rocky x2, E.Curnow, Worpel, Duursma, Baker, Stack, Walsh.

Would love to hit 2200 but think i'll fall short unless rocky goes huge.

Is it greedy to vent that Ziebell went too big? Got him a week ago and now everyone will have him still relatively cheaply. Im coming from a long way back so Ive been shopping from the bargain bin in hopes of making up some ground in the rankings.

Ed Curnow my new POD this week.. fingers crossed he gets back to his run with role in the middle. Saw glimpses last week.

I did the same thing. Had to find a couple of cheaper options last week and brought in Shiels and Ziebell.

Trades this week were
1. Dudley (77 - lowest score since rd 4)
2. Stewart (82 - lowest score since rd 5 and 2nd worst performance a year)
Ahh, still got the touch!

Yep did the same but over two weeks with Lockhart (43) and T.Kelly (56) to round it out.
Luckily the week before that it was Jones (51) and Miers (61)

All hit either their worst or near worst scores for the year this week. I took a very poor team and rather than improve it I appear to have beat it to death :(.

It's still a vent thread. Everybodies team is different and everybody has their let downs. I was hoping for better scores from Lockhart, Miers, Danger, Dunkley, Hore, Kelly...these are all players I had higher hopes for before the round began, and I'm sure there'll be more tomorrow. Expectation hasn't met reality and I'm not happy about it.
Yeah you don't need to tell me that....I am never happy, very little excites me in this game. Always just hoping my players just don't spud up, can't even get excited with good scores because someone else will always cancel it out with a bad score.

Few too many rookies filling in at the moment. The Geelong game had some shockers for me. Was going brilliantly 'til then.

1371/13(C)

Whitfield, Taranto, Rockliff, Worpel, Duursma, Stack, Rozee, Walsh, Bolton to come

Fyfe as captain :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Oh man....it just never ends for you. I really wish you would take less risks and play with a straight bat more often haha, it is sad seeing you get punished every week. You always pick good breakouts like JOM but when they fail then it hurts having them as a unique. One year everything is just going to click so well for you and you'll win the whole thing, but not this year...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back