Game Day Round 9 vs. WCE, Marvel, 1:00pm Sun 12/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

With our 2 pressure forwards out, there is a legit chance for our system and structure to breakdown.

The 23 for this game will be the weakest it has been for a very long time, Noble, Markov, HH, Sullivan, Reef and possibly Macrae in, makes it look like a strong VFL team, not an AFL team.

Some might be shocked if we lose to West Coast, but I am semi expecting it.

With our 2 pressure forwards out, there is a legit chance for our system and structure to breakdown.

The 23 for this game will be the weakest it has been for a very long time, Noble, Markov, HH, Sullivan, Reef and possibly Macrae in, makes it look like a strong VFL team, not an AFL team.

Blah blah mate. Players you named are strong.
We will win.

Noble should be a Premiership player. Leggy is a Premiership payer. Reef & Macrae would have played a lot more senior football at other clubs. HH already looks like he belongs. How hungry do you reckon Sullivan is? We will pump them.

Noble should be a Premiership player. Leggy is a Premiership payer. Reef & Macrae would have played a lot more senior football at other clubs. HH already looks like he belongs. How hungry do you reckon Sullivan is? We will pump them.

I don't doubt the intentions, it's not about that, it's about messing with continuity, you can only plug so many holes before the dam bursts, and imo this is the limit, the structure may fail and the dam may burst.

I'm not saying it will, I'm saying it may.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not sold on him defensively yet. At afl lvl, you just can’t be a goal kicker.
Yeah, and his pressure and tackling is more or less non existent.
He's great around goals and gets involved around the ground, no mistaking that. But pressure, isnt something that ive seen.

Out: Sidebottom (sub), Schultz (suspension), McCreery (concussion)

In: Sullivan, Reef, Richards

Quaynor on dangerously thin ice.

Q's drop off has been alarming

Wonder what the issue is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back