Game Day Round 9 vs. WCE, Marvel, 1:00pm Sun 12/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Underestimating “s**t” sides has never been wise. We lost to WC at the G in 2022 when they were worse than this. Bring the heat and wait for reinforcements to return ASAP hopefully. Nick won’t want Harley Reid to get anything over him. 😂
It was at Marvel, but your point stands.

It looks like there will be opportunities aplenty for some of our young and fringe players to stake a claim.
If we have a system, it should mean at least a little bit of "plug and play" for incoming players.
We can't worry about the players that are out.
Let's just hope incoming players will take their opportunity, like HH & Sully.

Go Pies!!!
:thumbsupemoji: :thumbsupemoji:

I’d play both Reef and Kreuger, as with all of Beau, Schultz and Checkers out we will be missing serious physicality up forward.

Personally, I wouldn’t really see the point in throwing a back forward for a week when we will have the same issue re Checkers in the 2-3 games following. I’d prefer to keep some continuity in our backline.

Freddy would probably be a little underdone but all he has to do is hit the contest and bring the ball to ground and offer some pressure - who knows, he might surprise some.

Reef, Kreuger and Sullivan into the 22 then give Fin or Bytel a crack at the sub role.

He'd be debuting for us, so he hasn't played with us before.

Yeah but I guess I took it differently.
He was like— I expect they know how to play. Like wouldn’t you know of they can play or not if you’ve seen someone already having played afl?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t know much about West Coasts rucks. Did Waterman chop out there?
Maybe we have an advantage here and can use Cox/Cameron forward more than usual.

Yeah but I guess I took it differently.
He was like— I expect they know how to play. Like wouldn’t you know of they can play or not if you’ve seen someone already having played afl?

I guess I took it differently..he seemed to be putting it out there it that it could be another newbie, which for me would be Bytel/Richards.

With so many outs & the positions needing to be filled, it kind of needs to include at least one of them...

Fly alluded to possibly playing someone that hasn’t played before- only one in the frame would be Richards

Edward, in front of his family back home.
Unlikely though

I guess I took it differently..he seemed to be putting it out there it that it could be another newbie, which for me would be Bytel/Richards.

With so many outs & the positions needing to be filled, it kind of needs to include at least one of them...

Oh yes I do think there will be at least one of them
I’m concerned whether Richards body and game will stand up in afl level

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh yes I do think there will be at least one of them
I’m concerned whether Richards body and game will stand up in afl level

Yes, that's my concern with Richards. And he doesn't seem to bring the pressure & tackling we value so highly.

Maybe Howe or Frampton go forward, with McInness coming in.

Will be interesting to see if Macrae gets a game.

Definitely not an underestimate the opposition game but talk Reid might have tight hammies and Waterman out might level things out a little.

What about Howe forward and TJ in?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back