Game Day Round 9 vs. WCE, Marvel, 1:00pm Sun 12/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly you wont need him. If we keep the loss below 6 goals it will be a miracle.

No Yeo and no Waterman are massive outs for us, not to mention Long. We're gonna have to replace them onfield with known squibs or kids.

Bro…

Mihocek
McCreery
Elliott
Schultz
De Goey
Mitchell
McStay

Like, there’s outs and then there’s outs

I get that Waterman, Allen and Yeo are very big outs for you. But Collingwood is entering “not enough fit players on the list to take the field” territory lol

the options we have are:
Reef
Bytel
Carmichael
Begg
Fin
Richards
Ash
Allan
Ryan
Kreuger (match fitness may rule him out)
Parker (match fitness may not be up to scratch)
Demattia (match fitness may not be up to scratch)

There are enough players to pick from but the last 3 are basically unavailable as well

the options we have are:
Reef
Bytel
Carmichael
Begg
Fin
Richards
Ash
Allan
Ryan
Kreuger (match fitness may rule him out)
Parker (match fitness may not be up to scratch)
Demattia (match fitness may not be up to scratch)

There are enough players to pick from but the last 3 are basically unavailable as well
Only 4 of those - Reef, Bytel, Fin and Kreuger - are realistic options in terms of being competitive or appropriate. The rest are just making up the numbers.

We’re ninth, with next rounds games having the eight sides above us involved in four games against each other.
We must win v WCE and can watch four teams currently above us lose. A great opportunity to move well inside the Top 8.
An important game coming up.
It’s a very interesting round of footy ahead. You’re spot on. Win here and we get cement a top 8 spot that we then need to cling to for the rest of the season! Aiming for top 4 of course!

Bro…

Mihocek
McCreery
Elliott
Schultz
De Goey
Mitchell
McStay

Like, there’s outs and then there’s outs

I get that Waterman, Allen and Yeo are very big outs for you. But Collingwood is entering “not enough fit players on the list to take the field” territory lol
Naaah we did that a couple year ago. You have HEAPS of quality on the field. We're looking at having both Sheed and Gaff play in the same team, and they may as well pull on Collingwood jumpers on the day they are so bad.

Even with those outs you've got us covered.

Naaah we did that a couple year ago. You have HEAPS of quality on the field. We're looking at having both Sheed and Gaff play in the same team, and they may as well pull on Collingwood jumpers on the day they are so bad.

Even with those outs you've got us covered.

Oh I’m aware of what you went through in 2022/2023

I’m just speaking on this game specifically

But we’ll see I guess. I already saw this as a danger game before all the injuries hit.

It’s a very interesting round of footy ahead. You’re spot on. Win here and we get cement a top 8 spot that we then need to cling to for the rest of the season! Aiming for top 4 of course!
We've played 5 teams currently in the 8, so we must grab the opportunity to move up.
WC are playing some good footy, so we can't afford any slip ups.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We did it last year without any bad repercussions.

Not saying Howe forward will happen but Dean coming in to replace him is a perfectly legitimate option . Wouldn’t write it off. Reef coming in is a no brainer but we have three forwards to replace
I think we will go for two smaller types to replace McCreery and Schultz.
Reef in for Checkers.

Maybe a debut for Richards?

I think we will go for two smaller types to replace McCreery and Schultz.
Reef in for Checkers.

Maybe a debut for Richards?
I think Reef is too small to be the only key forward. It’s bad enough we rely so much on Checkers and unfair on Reef.

Think someone taller needs to be there as well, be that Howe Johnson Cox(with begg playing ruck), Frampton or ( shudder) Kreuger.

McGovern can’t intercept if we have no talls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
funny-woah.gif

It was dumb but there was hardly any force behind it. Was a relatively soft suspension.
It was about right. When you run at your opponent and whack them in the back of the head you’re always going to get a week. The lack of force saved him a bigger penalty. Personally I think he was aiming for the top of the back between the shoulder blades ( fit which he might have got a fine for) but missed the target and went a bit too high

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back