Game Day Round 9 vs. WCE, Marvel, 1:00pm Sun 12/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did my groin rubbing one out that quarter. Tweaked my ankle running for another beer soon after.
Stay safe FJ. 7/11 sell beer up until 2pm don't they? Might need some to re-stock.

Last edited:

Richards form has been good in the VFL, and it is tough being a small forward in the VFL on smaller grounds and poor entries. Now he is being a beneficiary of having more space and better players around him. Shame about Harrison hopefully his ankle injury doesn't keep him out to long. Although there is now healthy pressure on Shultz role that hopefully lifts him. Good problem to have.

Hopefully Collingwood can keep the Foot on Eagles and not just relax after Half Time

Bit like Last Years Game

Yep

Really really really wanna see us continue to apply pressure and put the foot on the throat

Richards form has been good in the VFL, and it is tough being a small forward in the VFL on smaller grounds and poor entries. Now he is being a beneficiary of having more space and better players around him. Shame about Harrison hopefully his ankle injury doesn't keep him out too long. Although there is now healthy pressure on Shultz role that hopefully lifts him. Good problem to have.sure
Surely Schultz has a run in the VFL now.
You cannot drop Richards after this performance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully Collingwood can keep the Foot on Eagles and not just relax after Half Time

Bit like Last Years Game
TBH Dave it’s probably a case of us managing players through second half at this shitful stadium. Wouldn’t be surprised to see us win by under 20 with lack of run due to half a bench

Very enjoyable game so far.I’m really enjoying the midfield’s performance to date.I can’t remember the last time a Collingwood side had such a centre square dominance over another side,It’s great to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back