Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 33 Community Rooms: Roys Premiers !!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi gang

Might not post/be around much this week, my favourite Aunt passed away this morning, and I am just feeling crushed and weighed down by guilt and sadness (like why I didn't visit her more often during the last few months)

Mum is really cut up inside too and i just can't stop crying. But she was in so much pain for so long and she really had a very hard and challenging life.

I have to believe that she is in a better place now with my Grandma, Aunts and other cousins and relatives I have lost over the years.

But yeah the grief is real and painful, not sure if I will be up to going to Carlton v Swans on Friday Night, so looking forward forward that too, just got my 2022 Indigenous Blues Guernsey in the mail which I was planning to wear.

But yeah, not going to well friends 😕
Condolences EJ. Remember the good times.

Hi gang

Might not post/be around much this week, my favourite Aunt passed away this morning, and I am just feeling crushed and weighed down by guilt and sadness (like why I didn't visit her more often during the last few months)

Mum is really cut up inside too and i just can't stop crying. But she was in so much pain for so long and she really had a very hard and challenging life.

I have to believe that she is in a better place now with my Grandma, Aunts and other cousins and relatives I have lost over the years.

But yeah the grief is real and painful, not sure if I will be up to going to Carlton v Swans on Friday Night, so looking forward forward that too, just got my 2022 Indigenous Blues Guernsey in the mail which I was planning to wear.

But yeah, not going to well friends 😕

We are all here for you mate !!

Big win and finally the percentage boost we needed!
I can’t see myself ever playing another game tbh 😑
FFS Wosh we would have won by 200

FFS Wosh we would have won by 200
Pretty sure we’ve won every game I’ve sat out this season, I tested it this week and yep…happened again.
The sim is telling me something…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After a welcome return to the winners list yesterday, it's time to check in with the in-checkery. Interactions were way way up on the previous round but considering the trainwreck that is the Furies, it wasn't a big ask!

Those who said more things last week than the week before : 3KZ is Football , Allikat (she was also first) , Beandip , Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever , Dingster , fitzroybowiedog , Lore , me , Mooch , TedDougChris , Wosh , zackah .

Welcome back into the team to Beandip who replaced Chezzalenko Reborn last week. 20 uniques arrived which is 19 selected players + Wosh .

Participation-R16.jpg

We are now 2 wins clear of missing finals, with only one H&A to go. Even if we all got banned we still wouldn't lose enough points to miss the finals, because there's a precedent now!
infinalsS33.jpg

The best thing is that we can't win the double chance. So there'll be no plumetting out in straight sets this season!

You have me for a minimum of 2 more games of qooty. I feel emotionsy.

Our next match, the last Home & Away game for S33 prior finals, is versus the Gumbies, who have been raging laddos all season! This will be a goddamned buster of blocks!

Be sure to pack a blankee for the trip! I'll make lamingtons. What's everyone else bringing (apart from love)?

After a welcome return to the winners list yesterday, it's time to check in with the in-checkery. Interactions were way way up on the previous round but considering the trainwreck that is the Furies, it wasn't a big ask!

Those who said more things last week than the week before : 3KZ is Football , Allikat (she was also first) , Beandip , Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever , Dingster , fitzroybowiedog , Lore , me , Mooch , TedDougChris , Wosh , zackah .

Welcome back into the team to Beandip who replaced Chezzalenko Reborn last week. 20 uniques arrived which is 19 selected players + Wosh .

View attachment 1407229

We are now 2 wins clear of missing finals, with only one H&A to go. Even if we all got banned we still wouldn't lose enough points to miss the finals, because there's a precedent now!
View attachment 1407244

The best thing is that we can't win the double chance. So there'll be no plumetting out in straight sets this season!

You have me for a minimum of 2 more games of qooty. I feel emotionsy.

Our next match, the last Home & Away game for S33 prior finals, is versus the Gumbies, who have been raging laddos all season! This will be a goddamned buster of blocks!

Be sure to pack a blankee for the trip! I'll make lamingtons. What's everyone else bringing (apart from love)?

Love your work Mobbs

Look at the Roy girls go Wosh Allikat Lore Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever JackNah_8 I think you need a group name.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back