Official Team Thread S.26 Baghdad Bombers - the most relevant Club in the SFA

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello KohPhi and fellow Bombers. I would like to offer and official welcome from the Sweet FA's official wagering partner for Season 26, QrownBet.

We have released our odds for where you think your team will finish at the end of the year, as well as the head to head markets for round 1. If anyone is interested in placing a few cheeky bucks on something, just start a PM with kdavva74 and myself or tags us in your post anywhere on the SFA board. As a starting offer, everyone will be given $5000 to wager on whatever they want. If you are looking at individual odds for things like possessions/goals in a game, margin over/under, end of season awards (MM, All SFA, etc) just let us know and we will be able to provide individual markets for you.

Thank you all and happy gambling!

TEAM MARKETS HERE
ROUND 1 H2H HERE

Fellow Bomdits.
The fixture has been posted in the post after the OP if anyone wants to have a squiz.
First 2 games away before we get the chance to spy on ArgusTuft and Cheval...ooops I mean welcome Argus Tuft and Cheval to our new female changerooms in R.3.

Fellow Bomdits.
The fixture has been posted in the post after the OP if anyone wants to have a squiz.
First 2 games away before we get the chance to spy on ArgusTuft and Cheval...ooops I mean welcome Argus Tuft and Cheval to our new female changerooms in R.3.
Wot m8? Female changerooms? I don't think so ... I only joined up for the perv

Fellow Bomdits.
How goods this Chev?...I dunno about you, but it was a mixed shower block at the Bears until I blackmailed the Coach;) into the installation of a private addition....a state of the art shower curtain.
It even had a peephole:huh:

What, you can't see 'em in the photo?
Granted, the tighty whities don't leave TOO much to the imaginarium, but hey, ya can't blame a girl for trying!

So tell me about these Royals we are coming up against.

They are a bunch of overweight, gout ridden self entitled twats with an over inflated opinion of themselves..

Good bunch of blokes actually...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like I'd fit in well. Too late to request a trade?

No trade. We need as many fat, gout ridden players as we can muster to fight them at their own game!!

No trade. We need as many fat, gout ridden players as we can muster to fight them at their own game!!

Damn it.

Okay. Guess I'll win the game for us if I have to.

I'll just remind this team of my record last year. 100% kicked a goal with every kick I got.

Get me the ball ten times and the game is over.

Last edited:
Howdy Bombers..

Some games to look forward to..

Round 2 will be a tough encounter when ex Furies _Cayz_ and akkaps front up against their old side. I'm sure rfctiger74 will try and make their life difficult, well that is if he is still there, they are deserting like rats on a sinking ship atm.. (*cough* join the Bombers rfctiger74 *cough*)
Round 9 shapes up as an interesting affair when our superstar signing ArgusTuft comes up against Bears rookie Argas Tuft.
Round 10 will see ex Swamprat gun Cheval face up against the Ant Bear led swamp dwellar.

It's going to be a good season, I can feel it in my bone.

Can concur. Kind of like the jehovah’s witnesses I think who cant mention gods name. A foto of me would send people crazy. Crazy with desire.

Confirmed. That naked photo I have of you in my wallet gets me erect.

Howdy Bombers..

Some games to look forward to..

Round 2 will be a tough encounter when ex Furies _Cayz_ and akkaps front up against their old side. I'm sure rfctiger74 will try and make their life difficult, well that is if he is still there, they are deserting like rats on a sinking ship atm.. (*cough* join the Bombers rfctiger74 *cough*)
Round 9 shapes up as an interesting affair when our superstar signing ArgusTuft comes up against Bears rookie Argas Tuft.
Round 10 will see ex Swamprat gun Cheval face up against the Ant Bear led swamp dwellar.

It's going to be a good season, I can feel it in my bone.

I can't wait for round 2.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back