Official Team Thread S.26 Baghdad Bombers - the most relevant Club in the SFA

Remove this Banner Ad

Here here, TL. Wasn't meant to be but we gave it a red hot one.

I thought that was the last round... gave it my all and loved the season.

Sup Bombers? You win and Roys lose and you're in. On the flip side we'll be going hard for okeydoke7 to win the Fred and to finish top 4.

Always look forward to some fun banter with the Bombers....so treat next week like the last dim sim on your plate FFS.

Bring on the game thread this week. It’s going to be vintage okeydoke7. You’re all ****ed. Look out.
“Vintage okeydoke7 ” So... two or three posts about a time when you were relevant, and then nothing?

Oh yeah, we’re shaking in our boots.

Sup Bombers? You win and Roys lose and you're in. On the flip side we'll be going hard for okeydoke7 to win the Fred and to finish top 4.

Always look forward to some fun banter with the Bombers....so treat next week like the last dim sim on your plate FFS.
heck! Now I’m hungry!... again.

**** the Bombers

Cmon mate.. remember last time you came into our thread all 'tough like'??
We don't want a repeat of your antics again do we?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously! The audacity of these clowns to come in here and have a crack at us. IN OUR HOME!
It’s akin to running through our quarter time huddle. I’m not impressed.
I’ll be out for blood this week.
Never, ever, ever, poke the Coach bear! EVER!

And I’ve let them know all about it...

A couple of you thought it appropriate to come into the Bombers team thread and have a chirp...
I’m not impressed.

Big mistake. You’ve made a powerful enemy. I’ll be coming for you. ALL OF YOU! It’s go time!

That’s right! I said “go time”.

Good to see the Bombers up and about, for their last game of the season.

Feel free to contact me if you want to show your support for the Wonders during the S26 finals series.
Mate, by the time we’re done with you unwashed pretenders, you’ll be damaged goods, and traumatised beyond help. Luckily for you, trauma is one of my specialties.

So feel free to contact me, for a group therapy session.

Wonders once again prove an embarrassment to the league. Club only exists to make Cactus_ and U2tigers look worse than they actually are and give Dingster a sense of control and power

Its all good its only the Bombers team thread we are wrecking here, no biggie.
Really, I like the Bombers? Can we derail some dead teams thread. Royals sound good?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back