Official Match Thread S18 Round 12 (Rivalry Round) East Side Hawks v Dragons FFC @ Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

In a rivalry that dates back to when boncer34 was just a thought in his parents pants, the inform Hawks take on the inform Dragons in what shapes up to be another classic in these 2 clubs storied careers. Now you might want to know the previous history between the 2 teams. You can look it up in the stats thread.

The Hawks winning 2 in a row are coming off a hard fought 4 goal in against the Demons. The win cementing their spot in the top 8. Rendered Unsafe was outstanding in a BOG performance with 36 touches, 10 marks and whole lot of other stuff including 2 goals. My boy Tarkyn_24 kicked a lazy 6 to take his career tally to over 400 and 2nd on the all-time goal kicking list. Congratulations Tarks.

The Dragons were dominant with a comfortable win over the Royals. The win putting the Dragons 3 games and penalty point ahead of Swamprats who are in 9th place (lol 9th). Danoz was outstanding with a Lenny Hayes like 12 tackles and lots of possessions. Andonis1997 and jenny61_99 were also outstanding in the easy win. Honerable mention so he doesn't melt mention to boncer34 and his 5 goals. No game winner needed last week.

So who to pick? I don’t know. I really don’t care either TBH. Heads Hawks – Tails Dragons.

Dragons win in a thriller.

Good luck to both sides and make sure your captains name an ‘Official Team Sheet’ and tag Logger before 23:59 this Friday.

One post to kick it off then a day off deserved.

tigland, you've killed these Hawks. boncer34 gets another day to play.

Also, well done to your coin that can not only tip the result but the closeness of the match.

One post to kick it off then a day off deserved.

tigland, you've killed these Hawks. boncer34 gets another day to play.

Also, well done to your coin that can not only tip the result but the closeness of the match.
I'm up and about early

I'm up and about early

Which is a good thing as you won't feel compelled to throw out multis, one word posts and no punctuation during and post the match. I'm expecting quality Bonce with the extra day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're still upset I sought greener pastures after hauling them to a flag.
Please. Not even Brent Macaffer after doing his knee against GWS was carried as much as you were in that premiership year.

If you'd pissed off to the Dragons seven or eight seasons earlier we'd have three flags and not one.

Please. Not even Brent Macaffer after doing his knee against GWS was carried as much as you were in that premiership year.

If you'd pissed off to the Dragons seven or eight seasons earlier we'd have three flags and not one.
I'm sorry who are you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back