Official Match Thread S25 Second Qualifying Final: West Coast Wonders vs Roys FFC at The Colosseum (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Charleville. Shittest town in QLD.

flight arrives at 08.30. cant check in to motel till 12.00 . nil cars available to hire. and **** all to do. So thinking of having a round of golf to occupy me.

did I mention its a s**t town.

First of all - You liar. you said you were going.
Second of all - Why the hell are you going if its so s**t
Third of all - how can i believe it's s**t based on point 1?

Ummm, since it's confession time.

I always thought you were a Fitzroy supporter, until after a long time, I looked at your badges and went....hang on, he's Bulldogs!!

I was fitzroy. was young when they merged, kind of followed brisbane for a little but by the time they won 3 flags i realized i didn't care. Mum was a footscray supporter, started having those fantastic footy feelings again watching them with her, so got behind the sons of the west.

I was fitzroy. was young when they merged, kind of followed brisbane for a little but by the time they won 3 flags i realized i didn't care. Mum was a footscray supporter, started having those fantastic footy feelings again watching them with her, so got behind the sons of the west.
That's awesome. I have a lot of mates that were Fitzroy supporters that just gave up on footy. That's ****ed for two reasons.
1. The AFL should hang their head for not saving the club
2. They miss out on footy, and footy is grouse.

At a guess ... because he’s met you?
That's awesome. I have a lot of mates that were Fitzroy supporters that just gave up on footy. That's ****** for two reasons.
1. The AFL should hang their head for not saving the club
2. They miss out on footy, and footy is grouse.

Our family was Fitzroy to the bone. Dad has been to 2 games of footy since 1996. One brisbane GF and one random Blues game. He watches it on TV a bit, but doesn't get into like he used to.

And you lived through a flag!!

Yeah ****ing unbelievable and unexpected. flew back to Aus for 2 days just for it. It's only the second time i've cried at the footy. 1996 and 2016.

Where's SSwans2011?
he's the only one on your list that i genuinely like.
Sorry mate, been flat-out for the past few weeks. Should be a bit more active from tomorrow morning, but if you're going to insult the rest of my list like that MAYBE I'LL JUST GO INACTIVE AGAIN.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah ****ing unbelievable and unexpected. flew back to Aus for 2 days just for it. It's only the second time i've cried at the footy. 1996 and 2016.
One of the many times I've cried at the football. Flog. :oops:

Nothing compares to the amount of times I've cried about qootball though.

Roys are old and suck farts.
raw

Good morning,
I walked 5 ks to another station because someone got hit by a train
Drank ice coffee, realised it had milk, threw up on a pavement in a Toorak street and went to school. At least I have inter school footy later today!
How was everyone elses mornings?

Good morning,
Drank ice coffee, realised it had milk, threw up on a pavement in a Toorak street and went to school. At least I have inter school footy later today!
Melbourne in a nut-shell

Good morning,
You drank an ice coffee thinking it didn't have milk?

Just tag me in the grand final thread when we make it please.
Hard not to treat these annoying matches in-between as a waste of time, energy, and extremely funny and witty posts. It's like the league just assumes I have an endless supply of those things without realising how it's tearing me apart on the inside.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back