Official Match Thread S26 Round 16 Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Aloha Stadium, Honolulu, USA (Dragon Island)

The greatest tourist attraction in Honolulu?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Woohoo!!! Go Swampies!!! One step closer to finals!

Outstanding game by both teams, everyone putting in to make is SO exciting!!

Hope you enjoyed it ant555... congratulations again on your 300th!

Thanks very much for the week, Dragons! Sorry you're missing out on finals, but good luck for the rest of the season!

ant555, get in the centre of the circle. We've got a song to sing:

:musicalnote:Pia, beer kaʻeleʻele a me ke keʻokeʻo
E hoʻomaikaʻi i ka pia i ke ao a me ka pō
E hoʻokiʻekiʻe i kēlā pint o ke kiʻekiʻe kiʻekiʻe
E hoʻopau i ka hale a maloʻo
ʻO kaʻoihana nui ka mea liʻiliʻi paha
E hoʻomaʻemaʻe a holoi mākou i nā mea a pau
ʻO kā mākou poʻe Swampurs e hoʻomau nei i ka inu
Ke hele nei i ka nani o ka nani:musicalnote:

Thanks for a ripper week, Dragons. The criticisms you get are to be ignored; you're good fun. Thanks to Wayne's-World and WFL for keeping us occupied.

'Grats to ant555 on your milestone. Glad we could celebrate with a win. I think we're pretty safe inside the 8 now, so let's deal with the Hawks, and make another finals charge!

Also, I hope everyone enjoyed International Week. It gave us something to talk about, at worst.

Could someone check the sim? I think its broken.
in all seriousness, good game Swampies and thanks for a fun week as always. God knows it was needed after last weeks debacle.
Good luck in the finals and i know who ill be cheering for in the finals!

This is the first time I've been complimented for drawing out a match. Usually I just get melts, insults and threats.
When we win, keep em coming!
When we lose, gagf :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for a ripper week, Dragons. The criticisms you get are to be ignored; you're good fun. Thanks to Wayne's-World and WFL for keeping us occupied.

'Grats to ant555 on your milestone. Glad we could celebrate with a win. I think we're pretty safe inside the 8 now, so let's deal with the Hawks, and make another finals charge!
Yes, have to say, you guy's and gal's gave us one heck of an enjoyable week :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu: .....don't think there was one poster that tried to spoil the fun.....and the Banter quite creative

Congratulations on the win ....it was a mighty match ... Nunez at least you were good on the field :p ..... ant555 hope you enjoyed your milestone game, i requested a Dragon signed Qooty Ball be delivered to your changerooms, did it arrive ?

Dragons, not the season we'd hoped for, but the mood within the team is still high

Hope you flog them mate.

Tough loss Dragons. We did all the right things but just couldn't hold on at the end which is obviously disappointing.

Great games from mike123, Pie 4 Life, VSTone, Wayne's-World, Knifey Spoony, Pea Nut and Determinant to get us into a good spot at times during the match.

Obviously not the result we were after but there is still another chance next week to make amends and finish the season on a high. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Back