Official Match Thread S28 R15 Gumbies FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Westpac Stadium, Wellington, New Zealand

Remove this Banner Ad

hfdhU00.png

Morning. I was hoping to enjoy a Sunday off rather than having to tend to my waiting room.

Phurt. Stop trying to steal our business you charlatan scallywag. I work as a ferryman on the River Styxx.

Hello people and opposition
Hakunamacarpedium!!
I used to use Kal Ho Na Ho (tomorrow may not be) so Carpe Diem as my msn status back in the day .... but this is even better.

Morning. I was hoping to enjoy a Sunday off rather than having to tend to my waiting room.
It looks as if "you" have tended to "your" waiting room as there's been nobody here for ages.

It looks as if "you" have tended to "your" waiting room as there's been nobody here for ages.
It took me half a season but I've realised that the Gumbies just need a good rest through the week before they come out firing (sorry CG) on Sundays. The performance bit is a work in progress but we've got the rest bit down pat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It took me half a season but I've realised that the Gumbies just need a good rest through the week before they come out firing (sorry CG) on Sundays. The performance bit is a work in progress but we've got the rest bit down pat.
Gosh, I thought you had cryogenically frozen the team at the end of each game & was now in the process of thawing them out.

You won't believe what you'll see here at 5PM.
A Bollywood ft CRJ song / interpretive dance? :)
5 votes from me - and not just because of the 5pm factor

You won't believe what you'll see here at 5PM.
The second coming of Jesus?
The architectural designs for the Hanging Gardens of Babylon?
Nanotechnology that creates life from a corn chip?
The destruction of the planet Neptune?
Tony Abbot's compassion?
A better ending of Game Of Thrones?
Another comeback by John Farnham?
More than two Gumbys posting?
An inventory of the characters in Breughel's paintings?
The lost Beatles album?
Roberta Williams' new reality show?
A reversal of the bleaching on the Great Barrier Reef?

Because if it's not up to the standard of "things I won't believe what I'll see" above, you'll have to tone down your hyperbole.

The second coming of Jesus?
The architectural designs for the Hanging Gardens of Babylon?
Nanotechnology that creates life from a corn chip?
The destruction of the planet Neptune?
Tony Abbot's compassion?
A better ending of Game Of Thrones?
Another comeback by John Farnham?
More than two Gumbys posting?
An inventory of the characters in Breughel's paintings?
The lost Beatles album?
Roberta Williams' new reality show?
A reversal of the bleaching on the Great Barrier Reef?

Because if it's not up to the standard of "things I won't believe what I'll see" above, you'll have to tone down your hyperbole.
You won't believe how little I'll turn down my hyperbole!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back