Official Match Thread S28 Round 8 - Roys FFC vs Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm saying you kind of sort of bit of achieved something once everybody else had gone home. Like that bloke finally landing the putt on the 18th in pitch black darkness illuminated only by the faint glow of the partying going on in the clubhouse.
Lies! I only ever play a maximum of 9 holes. I've lost all my golf balls by then.

Or limping into the stadium for the the last click of 44 while the vesties wait patiently and considerately for you to pass by before removing the witches hats from the streetside.
We'll have to remove the witches hats from Brunswick Junction Oval this Sunday. But don't worry, we'll pick you all up in time for our victory celebrations.

Or Australia getting a national high(sic)-speed broadband network.
With any luck you'll see this reply before match day.

My memories of golf.

Futile game.
I played an actual full round once in my life. Went to a kind of kids training and golf day at Wallaloo. Started with just teeing off practice and we all did this. Beautiful long drives straight down the middle every time.

"Okay let's play 9"

Sprayed like I had hyperspadia every single shot and was almost able to espy the fairway two, maybe three times during the rest of the afternoon.

I played an actual full round once in my life. Went to a kind of kids training and golf day at Wallaloo. Started with just teeing off practice and we all did this. Beautiful long drives straight down the middle every time.

"Okay let's play 9"

Sprayed like I had hyperspadia every single shot and was almost able to espy the fairway two, maybe three times during the rest of the afternoon.

My only memory of golf was equally disappointing. Played a full 18 holes with my opposite hand because none of my other friends were left handed. The world's worst handicap wouldn't have even made it respectable.

My only memory of golf was equally disappointing. Played a full 18 holes with my opposite hand because none of my other friends were left handed. The world's worst handicap wouldn't have even made it respectable.
That's my normal game.

:(

Hmmm... maybe I'm actually left-handed? Even though I'm right-handed at everything else.

Home game which means the sausage sizzle is back on. Everyone welcome for the pre-match and post-match sizzle.

sub-buzz-23692-1484615799-1.jpg

Speaking of doughnuts. I wonder if TedDoughnutsContinuum has set a bit of a league record having achieved this twice within three rounds.

I’m collecting votes in different things, I have a Mobbs vote, a Beez vote, a Destroy Medal vote and now a Donut vote.....

I have this memory of how Dad used to run a barbie from the garage each Sunday. Very basic, as us ignorant countrysiders were not too abreast of ways to expand upon the culinary range. Snags and sliced spuds and hamburgers was pretty much it.

That was lunch, but then at night I'd raid the fridge and grab the saucer of spare snags which hadn't been eaten at lunch, and munch on them cold treats while watching the evening movies on BTV6.

Or something. Might have made it up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is he still alive?
According to our activity records for this season, Reardo still kicks about. Not many footballs, but a couple of bouts here and there. Freakie replaced him after a round or two. Then Roylion turned up and replaced them both.

Regional TV channel at the time. I think it's part of WIN or something now.

Agreed. Klim please bring us all snags, just like in the photo. Nobody on either team can wait until gameday.
That photo was bloody scrumptious!
Bbq for the boyssss

Remove this Banner Ad

Back