Official Match Thread S28 Round 8 - West Coast Wonders vs Coney Island Warriors at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

The West Coast Wonders can’t take a trick, sitting 11th with only two wins to show for their efforts. However, in another Sliding Doors-type game, they take on the Warriors, who are in the eight yet only a half game ahead, courtesy of drawing with the Swamprats a couple of weeks ago.

Let’s get the impression of some of this season’s rookie crop on both teams:

The sim: can go fu** itself. But happy it exists because I quite like this twisted little carnival of freaks.

Furies: Why are people so unkind?

Bombers: THIS is why people are so unkind.

Well Knock Me Down with a Feather Clever Trevor. Why do they call me that when my name is Virgil?

I thinks these Wawnders chaps from out out West are into mining. This is how they pay for their high priced recruits... like that real smart fella B52.

Listen here you other kids and teachie types. I am a Coney Island Warrior so SOD IT and cop it where the sun don't shine.

1568642260596.png U2tigers, would be the leading ruckman if only Test Tickle had the courtesy to play somewhere else
1568642341291.png comewhatmay – Finally found her feet, rucking into a top 10 player in the league

1568642260596.png – Probably me, Dingster is wondering if he bought damaged goods.
1568642341291.png - Wooshette, where art thou?

1568642198844.png
1568642260596.png – Whispers are that dogs105 has been sent to the pound, and could be put down if a good home isn’t found.
1568642341291.png – I mean, really – who would take a Warriors player?

TIP: Wonders by eleventy, to right the ship and start a 12 game winning streak to Premiership glory mwahahahahaha

CAPTAINS TO POST TEAMS IN THE OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET SUBMISSION THREAD BY 11.59 THURSDAY NIGHT

The West Coast Wonders can’t take a trick, sitting 11th with only two wins to show for their efforts. However, in another Sliding Doors-type game, they take on the Warriors, who are in the eight yet only a half game ahead, courtesy of drawing with the Swamprats a couple of weeks ago.

View attachment 747350U2tigers, would be the leading ruckman if only Test Tickle had the courtesy to play somewhere else
View attachment 747351comewhatmay – Finally found her feet, rucking into a top 10 player in the league

View attachment 747350 – Probably me, Dingster is wondering if he bought damaged goods.
View attachment 747351 - Wooshette, where art thou?

View attachment 747350– Whispers are that dogs105 has been sent to the pound, and could be put down if a good home isn’t found.
View attachment 747351 – I mean, really – who would take a Warriors player?

TIP: Wonders by eleventy, to right the ship and start a 12 game winning streak to Premiership glory mwahahahahaha

CAPTAINS TO POST TEAMS IN THE OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET SUBMISSION THREAD BY 11.59 THURSDAY NIGHT
Good to know we're still right on brand this season.

Dingster may I have this dance?

Looking forward to the week.

Will Wonders wang Warriors?
Which seems a suitable time to mention the problem with the phones in China: with so many Wings, and so many Wongs, they all wing the wong number.

I'll get my coat........

View attachment 747350U2tigers, would be the leading ruckman if only Test Tickle had the courtesy to play somewhere else
View attachment 747351comewhatmay – Finally found her feet, rucking into a top 10 player in the league

View attachment 747350 – Probably me, Dingster is wondering if he bought damaged goods.
View attachment 747351 - Wooshette, where art thou?

View attachment 747350– Whispers are that dogs105 has been sent to the pound, and could be put down if a good home isn’t found.
View attachment 747351 – I mean, really – who would take a Warriors player?

Um, everyone wants me.

Also, it would be a bad idea to take me into a new community that does bot supply a whore tree.
Good to hear. I don't want to be the one who has to tell the tree you've decided to leave to get your roots elsewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which seems a suitable time to mention the problem with the phones in China: with so many Wings, and so many Wongs, they all wing the wong number.

I'll get my coat........
giphy.gif

That's Bloodied52. I don't understand a word he says but I'm sure he's hilarious AF.

Hehehe... I gave up hilarity in 1923. As for being comprehendible, I never rated it. SBS viewers trying to make sense of my sub-titling get this.

Hehehe... I gave up hilarity in 1923. As for being comprehendible, I never rated it. SBS viewers trying to make sense of my sub-titling get this.
Its too early for this s**t.. haven't even had a coffee yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back