Official Match Thread S29 Round 1: Gold City Royals vs Las Vegas Bears @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

We went to the same Simple Plan concert. She cut in front of me in the queue for merch and proceeded to whinge about some guy named Brad or Chad

Simple Plan?

Alright Grandpa.

*puts on current musical artist

It's like Kyrgios and Nadal in here.

(cutting edge reference).

I've missed that beautiful avatar of yours but there's another, far better one you've neglected.

It was nice to see Ben Cousins and Michael Johnson to come down an work the BBQ for the midday shift too. CakeEater , who did we get for our family day?

They bought their own glass barbecue for that one. Weird looking barbecue though, still don't know how you are supposed to cook a sausage on it.

Simple Plan?

Alright Grandpa.

*puts on current musical artist

I forgot it isn't 2004 anymore and Emo isn't a real thing these days (yet everyone still shits on them because they were just that awful of a thing to hit pop culture that they're still being whinged about 15 year later.)

See what you're making us do Bears?

Kapow!!! and I are having to banter for you.

Welcome to my life!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im liking this threads vibe rn
no expectations, two royals trying to outold each other, just nice and relaxed
I remember the first match thread of one particular season I was involved in that reached 1000pages before thursday or something equally as crazy

It made me question my desire to exist

I've missed that beautiful avatar of yours but there's another, far better one you've neglected.

I've lived a pretty wild, luxurious life; had plenty of sexy avatars. You'll need to be more specific.

We went to the same Simple Plan concert. She cut in front of me in the queue for merch and proceeded to whinge about some guy named Brad or Chad

You went to the Rock it concert as well

Oasis-Foo Fighters- Wolfmother - ....................... Simple Plan

Pretty sure Simple plan came on after Wolfmother. That's a tough set of scheduling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back