Official Match Thread S29 Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v East Side Hawks @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Where is this from?
MV5BMTYyMjQyNTE5MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjEyMjE2NDM@._V1_.jpg

Sure though obviously I would at least audition for the Pilot guy that first notices the fuel level is plunging before frantically attempting contact with ground staff while making assorted facial expressions
You’d be perfect for the role of pilot.

A confused glance at the warning lights and altimeter. Then a small smile and a shake of your head as you say to yourself ‘no; it’s just those silly warning lights playing up again, just like Carl told me’.

Then you flick it over to manual and give a confident nod to your Hispanic copilot.
There’s a lot going on there.

You’d be perfect for the role of pilot.

A confused glance at the warning lights and altimeter. Then a small smile and a shake of your head as you say to yourself ‘no; it’s just those silly warning lights playing up again, just like Carl told me’.

Then you flick it over to manual and give a confident nod to your Hispanic copilot.
are we all Hispanic? Because I think that Carl could be Carlos. Obviously I would be Luis or Che. I don’t really feel as though Fernando is really me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back