Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Gold City Royals vs Gumbies FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

In other news, I cooked a rice dish, then ate said dish, and burned my tongue since I kinda forgot the pot was hot.

Go me! Terrific Tuesday!

I received my new debit card in the mail. Can this day get any wilder?

He tends to delete them and try again before we get a chance to give him s**t.

Funnily enough, didn't even need to delete. The original is back. Internet went wierd and made it look like I posted the same thing three times...

I received my new debit card in the mail. Can this day get any wilder?

Living in the past man, I'm rocking two cards for the next [checks date] 4 days.

Imagine the power of dual wielding cards, minnow.

Funnily enough, didn't even need to delete. The original is back. Internet went wierd and made it look like I posted the same thing three times...
Here I was beginning a New Chapter for the book I'm writing called 'the spookism complex'

Just so that anyone new is aware: Golumless and SSwans2011 are the worst two captains to ever have graced this board. And that's freaking saying something.
True or false: there's a very strong chance we wouldn't have won the Premiership in season 21 if we hadn't been docked points for team sheet errors and thus had different finals fixtures.

Season 21 was a masterclass in leadership from the Wonders.

Living in the past man, I'm rocking two cards for the next [checks date] 4 days.

Imagine the power of dual wielding cards, minnow.

I could get drunk on commerce and play two pachinko machines at once. :0

You could have a baboon knock on your front door?

For the last time I'm not letting you in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back