Official Match Thread S30, R1 – West Coast Wonders vs Dragons FFC @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

What's with you guys and invariably proving my points?
Stale memes for stale posting, it seems a fair enough trade my dude.

C'mon broseph, you can do better. Entertain us.

Sswann spins right around baby, right around, around the same argument.
This piece of banter is so bad that other than acknowledging how bad it is, I'm not touching it.

Stale memes for stale posting, it seems a fair enough trade my dude.

C'mon broseph, you can do better. Entertain us.
Good for you. The first step is admitting you have a problem. The next step is to stop blaming others. Happy to help you work through this. I just want to produce better posters, and in doing so, a better league for all.

Shut up white bread you don't speak for me.

******* irony of the dull ass dragons implying they have any modicum of creativity or variety.
Oh look. SSwans2011 finally had a friend. It's nice that you're keeping up appearances by supporting your teammate, but no fear - I know it's just for show. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm playing god of war because it's more interesting than hanging out with the same dude just repeated 5 times.
You see SSwans2011 - your teammate would rather play on his PS4 than watch you repeat things over and over. Dire times at the Wonders. Sab22 is it possible to delist him?

They just need some cheese. Preferably a sharp one. A toaster. Maybe some butter. The potential is there. No one wants plain ass white bread.

Finally a sensible suggestion! The Drags are really beyond a dab and jab. I prescribe wet Drags' fingers and a live toaster.

View attachment 924991

Proud of the dragons leadership team doing a calenders shoot like this.

Yeah and you just have to pull up the first thing on google to put that picture, lazy is that answer.
tenor.gif

And I'm under the impression you both want to have sex with your avatars.

How far off the mark am I?
What an unusual thing to say

Remove this Banner Ad

Back