Official Match Thread S31 First Semi Final: Gumbies FFC vs Mount Buller Demons at The House of Gumby (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Headless vs okeydoke7 battle that I just read was for the ages, the dark ages where you both belong. Good day.

*not you headless I friggin' love you.
It was a horrendous ‘battle’ between two tired veterans.

And although this little sudden comeback of mine has perhaps underwhelmed, I’M BACK! FOR A FINAL!

also, if you were a little underwhelmed, at least you now have something in common with all of your previous sexual partners.

It was a horrendous ‘battle’ between two tired veterans.

And although this little sudden comeback of mine has perhaps underwhelmed, I’M BACK! FOR A FINAL!

also, if you were a little underwhelmed, at least you now have something in common with all of your previous sexual partners.
Underwhelmed? Your best eight posts this season are all in this thread. Don't sell yourself short.

I've looked at the two sides.
I suspect that the Gumbies will give the Demons a beating that would make the Rodney King incident look like a bit of horse play.
I expect Rodney Dangerfield to kick a dozen.

I'll have my hands on it more often than a teenager with his old man's Playboy.

Overall, it's going to get ugly.

I suspect that the Gumbies will give the Demons a beating that would make the Rodney King incident look like a bit of horse play.

Last week was faaarked.

Definitely got your hands on it

:D

The Rodney Dangerfield incident?
Does sound nasty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More like
200.gif

None of us like to get our hands dirty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back