Official Match Thread S31 Second Qualifying Final: Gold City Royals vs Coney Island Warriors at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine being a pizza delivery guy and you open the door to see this beauty. I'd probably drop the pizza.
Now hold on. Have you opened the box already like they do in the commercials? Have you dropped the pizza straight down so it stays in the box? Have you accidentally flipped the box and have the contents fall on the concrete? If the box has remained unopened then the contents will now be stuck to the roof. And what kind of pizza would a gimp order in the first place?

I'm trying to imagine this DD, but you're keeping the details pretty vague. I'm not in Year 12 anymore, I don't like these open-ended type stories.

evening assorted Warriors and Royals

Now hold on. Have you opened the box already like they do in the commercials? Have you dropped the pizza straight down so it stays in the box? Have you accidentally flipped the box and have the contents fall on the concrete? If the box has remained unopened then the contents will now be stuck to the roof. And what kind of pizza would a gimp order in the first place?

I'm trying to imagine this DD, but you're keeping the details pretty vague. I'm not in Year 12 anymore, I don't like these open-ended type stories.
He must have ordered from Schrödinger’s Pizza.

Ok picture this, a lovely sunny day, birds chirping and not a cloud in sight. A guy in all black leather walks up to the door and knocks. A happy couple opens the door expecting a delicious pizza delivery.
"Delivery" yells the leathery figure from behind his zipped mask.
They look down and see a rather unpleasant and burnt pizza wrapped around the finger of this weird person.
"We don't want any of that nasty ass pizza" the couple replied.
The leather chafes as the figure throws the pizza into their faces and yells "You just got gimped" and he runs away.
The couple look at each other and say "Why on earth did we order from GIMPS'R'US"
GIMP PIZZA PARLOUR - WHERE U CAN EAT HOWEVER U WANT

no, i like to party

Anyone watched Hot Rod? Only Andy Samberg movie that was even close to funny

Then you need to watch Popstar.

(Hot Rod is great though).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bullying Mr. Premiership out of the league for his bad Andy Samberg take.

Ya hate to see it. 😔

ermmm....i dunno, maybe

but that is a creepy photo
What, the pineapple odour restricting mask is creepy?? ND's nose is very sensitive and knowing how many times the pizza place has gotten the "Hawaiian without pineapple" order wrong, he's gotta do what he's gotta do.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

The thing about those gangs is they always try to stab it in.
Yes, very happy we've included extra stab passing in our training this week.

Ok picture this, a lovely sunny day, birds chirping and not a cloud in sight. A guy in all black leather walks up to the door and knocks. A happy couple opens the door expecting a delicious pizza delivery.
"Delivery" yells the leathery figure from behind his zipped mask.
They look down and see a rather unpleasant and burnt pizza wrapped around the finger of this weird person.
"We don't want any of that nasty ass pizza" the couple replied.
The leather chafes as the figure throws the pizza into their faces and yells "You just got gimped" and he runs away.
The couple look at each other and say "Why on earth did we order from GIMPS'R'US"
GIMP PIZZA PARLOUR - WHERE U CAN EAT HOWEVER U WANT
You certain it was his finger?

Do they even put eggplant on pizza?

It's a brand new wonderful day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back