Official Match Thread S31 Second Qualifying Final: Gold City Royals vs Coney Island Warriors at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

63d08a9f-19e6-4caf-b880-1a48e52dd592-jpeg.1145731
giphy.gif

By not returning, I've setup a situation where I cannot lose no matter the outcome.

If the Royals go back to back, it is because of my instrumental leadership that changed the culture of the club from perennial basket case to unstoppable juggernaut.

If the Royals lose, it is because my departure left a void that simply cannot be replaced.

I still pray to the lord of the Sun in thanks for the time you posted the team sheet on deadline for the GF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember back in the day when the Swamprats started Gif Friday (I think) and oh were we derided for that.
Then that evolved into the creepy Redhead Friday the, I want to say, Dragons started.

And now, here we at Buscemi Friday. Which I have to say is the peak Friday themed posting. That is unless we can start off Nicholas Cage Wednesday.

steve-buscemi-gif-10.gif

I remember back in the day when the Swamprats started Gif Friday (I think) and oh were we derided for that.
Then that evolved into the creepy Redhead Friday the, I want to say, Dragons started.

And now, here we at Buscemi Friday. Which I have to say is the peak Friday themed posting. That is unless we can start off Nicholas Cage Wednesday.

steve-buscemi-gif-10.gif

Nicolas Cage Wednesday??
buscemi shake.gif

This is Jon Buscemi.

1622781781552.png

It's not a gif because I don't post gifs unless they are good. And the scope of topic is too narrow for that. But I thought it prudent to alert people to this unsung fashion designer.

steve-buscemi-gif-10.gif
Nicolas Cage Wednesday??
View attachment 1145984
buscemi cage.jpg

Hi warriors.

Saw a homeless lady on the way home today. I asked her "Would ya like me to take ya home?"
Her face lit up and she said "Sure!"
So I took her cardboard box.

I was out hunting with my friends and came across the same lady, she looked at me with that sexy toothless look and I knew what she was after.
I said "How about it young slapper?"
She slobbered through her toothless mouth "I'm game if you are"
I queried "Are you game?"
She said yes.
So I shot her

This is Jon Buscemi.

View attachment 1146021

It's not a gif because I don't post gifs unless they are good. And the scope of topic is too narrow for that. But I thought it prudent to alert people to this unsung fashion designer.

How dare you post your Buscemi from Wish.... and on a Friday too!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back