Official Match Thread S32 Round 1: Baghdad Bombers vs Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Cracking match! Thanks for the times all, been some strong fiery stuff - enjoy yer season.

As a woman, it would be cool if it said 'she' but I'm honestly not that bothered at the end of the day. It's an imaginary footy game lol. Unfortunately I think Mobbs misplaced the original code? I can't remember. The debate has come up before but he can't change it for a technical reason.

Sometimes when I quote a sim line I'll change the gender myself. And I've noticed in some friendly games when they add fun commentary they will change the gender as well.

But really it's not that big a deal imo :)

As a woman, it would be cool if it said 'she' but I'm honestly not that bothered at the end of the day. It's an imaginary footy game lol. Unfortunately I think Mobbs misplaced the original code? I can't remember. The debate has come up before but he can't change it for a technical reason.

Sometimes when I quote a sim line I'll change the gender myself. And I've noticed in some friendly games when they add fun commentary they will change the gender as well.

But really it's not that big a deal imo :)
I understand this but my wife and her friends don't like it. Fix it NaturalDisaster ! Earn your paycheck.

Instead of sh*t stirring, help find a solution.
Lol, asking someone which effected users agree with them is s**t stirring, * the back patters have gotten jelly spined recently

"Wahhh, people are responding to me, wahhh" oh wait, I didn't even respond to you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, asking someone which effected users agree with them is sh*t stirring, fu** the back patters have gotten jelly spined recently

"Wahhh, people are responding to me, wahhh" oh wait, I didn't even respond to you
Yes, asking BLUEALLTHRU to publicly name females uncomfortable with being given male pronouns is either ridiculously naive or s**t stirring.

I understand this but my wife and her friends don't like it. Fix it NaturalDisaster ! Earn your paycheck.

I hope you recruit your wife to the league during one of your forum tours. I hear she's a big poster on the Bombers board.

Yes, asking BLUEALLTHRU to publicly name females uncomfortable with being given male pronouns is either ridiculously naive or sh*t stirring.
You're right, I was planning to stone them for having an opinion 🤔🤦‍♀️ lucky the resilient nature of the bombers beat me!

Mate, this faux outrage is not fooling anyone.

Anyway, all sorted
If we ever use the python sim for a charity game or something down the track and I happen to be playing, please assign the she/her pronouns.

After all, the fictional character of Kennedy Parker is female in this imaginary fantasy world.

If we ever use the python sim for a charity game or something down the track and I happen to be playing, please assign the she/her pronouns.

After all, the fictional character of Kennedy Parker is female in this imaginary fantasy world.

Oh really?

You're right, I was planning to stone them for having an opinion 🤔🤦‍♀️ lucky the resilient nature of the bombers beat me!
And this is why …

Remove this Banner Ad

Back