Coach Sack Clarksons!

Remove this Banner Ad

What does Ross the Boss have that Clarkson doesnā€™t?

Blokes that provide consistent work rate and effort. This allows his structures to stand up.

That right there is the single biggest difference between the two coaches.
Mate of mine went to the Carlton v St Kilda game. Reckons he's never seen a team run as hard or for longer. They turn it over a bit, but get back at speed.

We don't/can't/won't.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Saints are off 10th.

And they got 11 wins last year. I dont want to do the depressing math ti figure out how long its taken for us to get 11 wins.

Other than a "if you're not first you're last attitusde", or just not rating the saints list for some reason, we are not the same, we are far worse.

Saints lost 3-4 by under a kick last year as well

Mate of mine went to the Carlton v St Kilda game. Reckons he's never seen a team run as hard or for longer. They turn it over a bit, but get back at speed.

We don't/can't/won't.

We spent a decade developing a culture of Open for Inspection stroll throughs

We don't/can't/won't.

Lloyd said heā€™s never seen anyone run as hard in the preseason as saints did this year

Go figure itā€™s that easy

We don't/can't/won't.

Informing Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

Watch our games live, weā€™ve got so many coach killer players who simply wonā€™t/canā€™t..

Saints are off the bottom and even bombers are too. Collingwood came from bottom all the way to leaving nothing on the field

Last 2 weeks shows our standards are easily going to go back to ā€œoh well I cbf competing todayā€ with zero consequences. Whoā€™s being dropped or punished for poor performances and efforts?

I thought we had an unforgiving and ruthless coach in Clarko. Liked seeing Goldy dropped for Xerri and even Cunners being subbed for his performance. But when we going to see it holistically

All of this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because he has different players.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Clarko has better players than Noble had - he has new players in Cheezal and Logue/Tucker and now has Comben and Cunners playing every week. He has also brought his own 2 guys in Sheils and Howe to improve standards and work rate. We have had the smallest injury toll in decades in the first 6 weeks.

That's a 30% change in players, better coaching credentials and a better run with injuries - why can't we get the players to run harder both ways?

I think they are struggling with the game plan and where to run. They didn't seem to have a problem earlier in the year, especially when we were able to attack from the bounce then set up behind the ball.

On CPH2069 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think they are struggling with the game plan and where to run. They didn't seem to have a problem earlier in the year, especially when we were able to attack from the bounce then set up behind the ball.

And as always the Opposition get time to unpick our MO

There seems to be too much blame placed on the players and (while thereā€™s less) the coaches when the majority of it should be on the recruiting staff and management. While some have gone, Iā€™m not sure how Rawlings still has a job. Please correct me if Iā€™m wrong.

Wonder whether they've tried to add a layer to it since Round 2 and might have gone a step too far to where there's a bit of confusion?

Guess we'll learn more in the next month.

Wonder whether they've tried to add a layer to it since Round 2 and might have gone a step too far to where there's a bit of confusion?

Could be personnel as well. LDU has looked crocked since his calf, Simpkin has been in and out. The backline has had some athleticism removed without Goater, Bergman and even Bonar.

We seem to change how we try to move the ball out of the back half a fair bit, but the zone itself hasn't really changed much (but hard to tell on the TV), it's just that round 3 onwards our midfield has had at least 1 of it's top 2 players either missing or compromised.

Then we've brough Mckay in again, and the defence picked up where it left off when he was there in preseson: shitter than ever.

You wonder what Ross has, he has a better ******* side than we do.

******* McKay, Corr, Howe had less disposals than Cheez and he copped a hard tag, what the * is that s**t right there.

The ball was in our backline 7 out of 10 times and these 3 still couldnā€™t get the ballā€¦!

Gus Logie makes McKay/Corr/Howe look like the 3 ******* stooges without the ability to make anyone laughā€¦!

He's back. History suggests a coaching change gets the group going. If they don't win this week whilst Melbourne kicks 10.20 to our 13.8, we get our pitchforks and torches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back