Sack Matthews

• Thread starter Rob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

22 years ago BF was happy going early on the SACK HIM comments.

Nothing has changed.
Where is Leigh Matthew’s at?

I heard Adelaide have undergone a cutting edge camp during the 2018 preseason, back them in for the next few flags
Apparently they included some indigenous themed activities. I don’t know the details, but that sounds like a positive for their First Nations players. I know Taylor Walker is a big supporter.

Brisbane made a big mistake hiring Matthews as coach unlike St Kilda who have just hired Malcolm Blight, can't wait to see us win the next few flags.
Blighty has that X Factor that St.Kilda need. You can’t go wrong with Malcolm Blight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bold prediction but I think the Saints will finish in the bottom 4 and I got a feeling Blight might be sacked during the season. Just a prediction.
Crazy talk. Next thing you will be telling us Richmond will finish Top 4 next year. Tripping.

Just watched the news. The cheek of that man blaming the players. When sitting home here in Brisbane we had perfectly fit players in Power and Scott, Lambert, Champion, etc etc.
What a cop out.
Why was bloody Bolton on Hammil. Why was Bolton in the team, Inexperrienced young player, played last week, looked absolutley lost. Cupido,Picken,Brown,Mc Donald, Knobel, Headland, Notting. All young and inexperienced. What a joke.
Scott was fine, so was Power. Arrogant matthews thought they would win today. The coaches on 3LO were having aball picking him to pieces.
His putting Black in the Forward line when he was tagged by Camporeale changed the game. Before that they had the midfield ascenency prior to that point.
Nice melt by this guy. Cheers for Bolton though, he was sensational for us.

Rob and Co. I think you are living in fantasy land. No one at the Lions cares.
Anyway the club has not got the money to pay him out of his contract. They couldn't even afford to pay for a temporary replay screen last week for the final, they needed the revenue for the area it was going to sited. Bit of a joke really, the ground ended up being half empty.
Maybe if they actually promoted the match a few more people would have gone. Not a solitary ad in the paper or on TV. Not bad going for a one team town.But then again Pat Rafter requested tickets to see the match and they couldn't even do a phot shoot or have him toss the coin, nothing. A prominent tennis player barracks for your team and they don't give a continental.
I wouldn't stop at the coach, I would sweep clean at Board level. These guys have been there since inception. New blood , new ideas. Dare I say it, maybe a female. A businesswomen maybe. Now I would vote for change.
To actually get this team on the map in Queensland.
Also a Queensland coach in Wayne Brittain. w shold have gotten him instead of Matthews to start with.
The majority of the staff at the Lions in all facets are from interstate. Some home grown local staff might help, they might actually know what we locals want, in the way of marketing. All markets are not the same.

What in the blue blazes.

What in the blue blazes.
Wasn't Jen the Safeway check out chick out at Beenleigh? Always lookin for a quick fix. Used to loiter around the Candy and Snack aisle with suspiciously noisy pockets when she walked.
Ended up marrying the Nigel the lollipop bloke down out front of Trinity College.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back