Sando sacked - confirmed **** crows only ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying it validates it

No not all, there are two sides to a story. Just that if Sando's allegedly preferentially treatment to certain players would have put a few noses out of joint.

I still believe there is more to the story about his sacking. I am happy we moved on if we get the right coach.

FFS guys ... VB is captain and so he should remain.

Danger and Sloane and Talia's time to work out which one of them is the captain is down the track.

It's basically an internal appointment - the players are the only opinions that matter on this topic AFAIK.

They all want VB, let it go.

I thought was the players but is now the coaches that choose.

Have finally caught up on this thread.

My question is this. Would Clarkson qualify as:
1. A big fish
2. From left field
3. From a Victorian club
4. Who hadn't been mentioned prior to redhorse's infamous post in the drafting and trading thread
5. Who would excite us about the direction we are going in?

1. A big fish
2. From left field
3. From a Victorian club
4. Who hadn't been mentioned prior to redhorse's infamous post in the drafting and trading thread

Yes to all 5.

1. A big fish
2. From left field
3. From a Victorian club
Red horse posted that he had no knowledge of the Sanderson sacking and so no knowledge of a coach in waiting

1. A big fish
2. From left field
3. From a Victorian club

Freo was (maybe still is?) one of the biggest basket cases of a Club in the AFL, however the way they went after and sought Ross Lyon they managed to change the way AFL perceives them as a Club and earnt respect. If we had to snatch Clarko, we would be in the spotlight again and be sending a clear message to the competition that we wont settle anymore, we wont roll over anymore and we will change the way the AFL world views us.

Freo was (maybe still is?) one of the biggest basket cases of a Club in the AFL, however the way they went after and sought Ross Lyon they managed to change the way AFL perceives them as a Club and earnt respect. If we had to snatch Clarko, we would be in the spotlight again and be sending a clear message to the competition that we wont settle anymore, we wont roll over anymore and we will change the way the AFL world views us.

Nail. Head.

Red horse posted that he had no knowledge of the Sanderson sacking and so no knowledge of a coach in waiting

He also posted that it was Jeremy Cameron so the starting point of my theory is that he's thrown in curveballs to throw us off the scent.

That was after the "Victorian club" morphed into "Victorian player" (which made it fit JC where it never had before) and "someone not mentioned in this thread" became "someone who's been mentioned in every second post in this thread".

There have been enough internal inconsistencies and in redhorse's story to suggest that if he does have inside info, he has deliberately misled us in some respects at various times, whether on instructions of his source or of his own volition.

Maybe we got too close to the truth with the "are we sure it's a player" line of posting that happened at one stage and so redhorse completely blew it up by naming Cameron.

Maybe he's just full of shit. Who knows.

Just a theory.

Edit: I should just add that none of the above is in any way a criticism of redhorse. If there is something massive brewing, and knowing that this place is pretty much source #1 for journos, some misinformation would be well placed.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So does anyone know if Sando not talking to some players very often occurred three years ago? Or has it slowly crept in this year?

My guess is that it would have come out of the 2013 review and was identified as an area that needed improvement. It probably went backwards from there and his delusion on the matter was one of the key reasons he got the arse.

Also the second half of your proposition doesn't necessarily follow from the first.

Redhorse has never said the big fish was over the line. You can know that we are talking to a prospective candidate in the background without knowing a) that they've agreed and therefore b) that the incumbent was getting the boot.

…and then came out with all the reasons the crows hadn't performed, with huge injury list at the fore….while at the time, you victorian muppetts, injuries were no excuse…but now they are? GTFO, you can't have it both ways. Ignoramuses!
Caro being scathing reinforces my happiness.

There's been a bit of the 'those bastard south Australians sacking a Victorian because they're a Victorian, don't they know how to treat their football betters'. Yes, sando's a south Aussie, but for the purpose of their skewed rationale it's conveniently forgotten.

There are so many leaks at so many Clubs, so naturally this came as a shock to the AFL media.

Did Rowie say who told him about the rumour? I guess there was a leak somewhere at the Club which Rowie knows off.

There's been a bit of the 'those bastard south Australians sacking a Victorian because they're a Victorian, don't they know how to treat their football betters'. Yes, sando's a south Aussie, but for the purpose of their skewed rationale it's conveniently forgotten.

Very very rich for Bomber Thompson to be throwing stones at us, when you consider their Club is a total basketcase given everything that has happened to them over the past couple of years.

That is one Club that actually should have had a cleanout, instead they gave Hird a contract extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back