Competitions SBFFL 2023 MATCHDAY THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey lads,

Full disclosure, my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer about 9 weeks ago. Her prognosis is as good as it gets for someone with the disease so she's doing well. But between dealing with that and work I have been a little subdued. Especially recently as she has just started her first course of chemo.

That, and work, is why I haven't got around to running the spreadsheets that pump out our weekly scores.

My apologies. I will try and get on top of it as soon as I can.

Hey lads,

Full disclosure, my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer about 9 weeks ago. Her prognosis is as good as it gets for someone with the disease so she's doing well. But between dealing with that and work I have been a little subdued. Especially recently as she has just started her first course of chemo.

That, and work, is why I haven't got around to running the spreadsheets that pump out our weekly scores.

Hey mate don't stress about us we and this league can be sorted easily,
Just focus on your wife and family and getting through these tough times my brother 🙏

Hey mate don't stress about us we and this league can be sorted easily,
Just focus on your wife and family and getting through these tough times my brother 🙏
Cheers mate.

Hey lads,

Mate, do not even stress about us. You have gone above and beyond for us for too many years. Take care of all of yours, I wish you, your wife and family all the best. Although we obviously all love these silly games and escapes from reality, it pales in comparison in importance to what you have going on.

Hey lads,

I feel for you mate, hope you and your family are managing and that your wife receives better news as the treatment continues.

If there’s anything we can do to take the load off you let us know but our thoughts are with you

With seemingly no adjustments made to any scores do we just go with no captains from here on out for this season?

As someone with Clayton Oliver I'm not saying this for my benefit but it does seem a bit too hard to make these adjustments.

With seemingly no adjustments made to any scores do we just go with no captains from here on out for this season?

As someone with Clayton Oliver I'm not saying this for my benefit but it does seem a bit too hard to make these adjustments.
I’m easy, but can’t we still update scores in Tooserious at the end of the round?

I’m easy, but can’t we still update scores in Tooserious at the end of the round?
Still got radio silence on score updating. Apols, it’s frustrating and somewhat embarrassing given a few of us recommended TS and it’s not really meeting all expectations.
So to be clear, no capt score updates have been applied to TS to date.
I’m happy to roll with whatever is simplest going forward.

Captain: Rowan Marshall
Vice: Tom Green

I’m trying to get on Tooserious but the website won’t load? Anyone else having that issue? Haven’t set my team for the week hopefully what I had last week didn’t need changing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m trying to get on Tooserious but the website won’t load? Anyone else having that issue? Haven’t set my team for the week hopefully what I had last week didn’t need changing
Yeah I’ve been having the same issue for an hour. I know of at least Hopper being out of my team but don’t think I have many Melbourne/port players so hopefully it’s back up tomorrow

Yeah I’m going to be a player down this week hopefully it’s not the difference

Yeah I’ve been having the same issue for an hour. I know of at least Hopper being out of my team but don’t think I have many Melbourne/port players so hopefully it’s back up tomorrow
I lost by 25 points with a player down from the first match. Gutted

Between baby and work and the new site, I have zero motivation for this anymore :(
Running it through the fantasy app would have been easier in hindsight.
Happy to cop the wooden spoon :(
While I get that you’re happy to “cop the wooden spoon” it greatly compromises the draft, basically gaining a free ticket to Harley Reid.

We don’t even have waivers do we?
I think there was going to be an email system but I think I missed that completely.
My team is so so so horrible, I’ll finish bottom even if I tried. I’ll fix it up tho, and try to keep on top of it.

Can we still set up the league on AFL fantasy (like Manou)? Potentially enter in the last week results and then we get auto waivers + captain

Can we still set up the league on AFL fantasy (like Manou)? Potentially enter in the last week results and then we get auto waivers + captain
By the looks of it we're all in there and my players under the "Keeper players" tab are correct so I'm guessing someone just needs to push a button?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back