Competitions SBFFL 'merican division

Remove this Banner Ad

Nahhh, I’ll be involved next year if there’s $$$ on the line...
Gee your audition for next year isn't going well ghostship...
Jk. Runs on the board in our AFL league.
But if U could log in every now and then to field a team it would be good! :)

Tossed up between Fuller and MVS as my WR to replace Adams. I was only wrong by 51 points...

Now copping a donut from Watkins is rubbing salt in the wound

Tossed up between Fuller and MVS as my WR to replace Adams. I was only wrong by 51 points...

Now copping a donut from Watkins is rubbing salt in the wound

Saw that Orasia & thought how lucky I was - until three of my players dressed for the game but somehow didn’t show up!!!

Unless Chubb goes crazy tonight you’ve got this easily....

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wow, so glad U don't have 3 donuts this week.
Na couldn't be happier to lose to a team with Thomas scoring 40, and I'll gladly take the 0 from Evans this week too.
Go Saints!
Sorry mate, didn’t realise it was you this week, otherwise I would have checked out for another week :p
Go New Orleans!! Bridgewater getting it done!!

Saw that Orasia & thought how lucky I was - until three of my players dressed for the game but somehow didn’t show up!!!

Unless Chubb goes crazy tonight you’ve got this easily....

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I know the feeling, I copped Gallman & Olsen in a dynasty league! I won it last year and I'm heading towards a 1-4 start this year.

Chubb is every chance to put up 23+ today, will come down to the wire!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meanwhile in the east, me and Jonzi Being crushed by the megapowers.
NarklesHelmet majortinkle
Jonzi looks to have been unlucky - 4th in points for but the highest points against. Ironically the East is closer in terms of points for with the 2nd to 5th rated teams (as well as the 10th who we won't mention eh Commish...)

I'm a perennial playoff choker in Fantasy NFL so always watch redzone with a feeling of dread this time of year. Sure enough, my team put up a dreadful performance again.

There wasn't even a feeling of "I wish I had have started someone on my bench" to it last night. Wilson has started almost all year for me but I didn't like his match-up so swapped in Rodgers who was at home against the Redskins. Rodgers was poor after a bright start and Wilson wasn't great either.

Bell was a late out but Lindsay came in and did ok. Fournette average.

Wide receivers half-decent and the one on the bench Anderson would have given a little bit more but not much more so can't complain there.

Andrews copped an injury after being great all year, and had nothing on the bench anyway so couldn't be helped.

Defense average but brought the Jets in for the 49ers who have been great all year but had poor match-up (thank god I did it in hindsight as the 49ers actually scored -8!!!).

And Prater put up a big fat donut!

Sorry for the "woe-is-me post". It's just another year of fantasy playoff heartbreak for me so allow me to vent on the Monday after ;)

Congrats to Lenny who finished as the top seed and should now be over the line and into the Super Bowl barring a miracle!

Have enjoyed the league this year and would be happy to go around next year in whatever format you're thinking of :).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back