SC Trading Thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: SC Trading Thread - 2010

Chris Masten!!!!!

What to do? What to do?

My query with him is that will he continue just scoring 70-80s or can he actually step his average up to 90-100?

With a breakeven of 76 this weekend i am seriously considering trading him to say a Daniel Connors?

Whats your thoughts? Do I keep persisting….or just bite the bullet???

I have a stacked midfield with Ablett,Dal Santo,Mitchell,Gibbs,Pendulbury and Vince. But I have Barlow on the bench which seems a waste should I look to trade someone like Vince for a rookie this week to free up a heap of cash and put Barlow on the field. Not sure first time playing supercoach seriously so excuse me if this is a stupid question.

Chris Masten!!!!!

What to do? What to do?

My query with him is that will he continue just scoring 70-80s or can he actually step his average up to 90-100?

With a breakeven of 76 this weekend i am seriously considering trading him to say a Daniel Connors?

Whats your thoughts? Do I keep persisting….or just bite the bullet???
My plan is to upgrade him to Judd if he underperforms in the next 2-3 games. Stick with him he'll come good.

Okay guys help me out here if bazzas a must keep is this trade any good

Out: Gia, Tippet
In: Brown, dangerfield/rob murphy

This looks like the only way im going to get brown

Unless u can find a better trade in my team
Def- Goodwin, enright, hurn, hodge, malcheski, hunt, waters (Goose, Silvagni)
Mids- Abblet, NDS, Selwood, Watson, Martin, barlow (Bastinac, Kayler-thompson
Rucks- Sandi, hille (Warnock, Lobbe)
Fwd- Roo, ROK, Gia, Tippet, hall, medhurst, gumby (hitchcock, pods)

any ideas

I have a stacked midfield with Ablett,Dal Santo,Mitchell,Gibbs,Pendulbury and Vince. But I have Barlow on the bench which seems a waste should I look to trade someone like Vince for a rookie this week to free up a heap of cash and put Barlow on the field. Not sure first time playing supercoach seriously so excuse me if this is a stupid question.

Yea this i definatly the thing to do if ur looking for rookies try Martin, Trengrove, Shuey or Bastinac they seem to be the best this season

Firstly, big mistake having no rookies playing in your mids because that where the best value and best scoring rookies ALWAYS are especially this year.

If I was you i would be looking to get him on the pitch but not until a form slump or injury hits one of your guns.

Okay guys help me out here if bazzas a must keep is this trade any good

Out: Gia, Tippet
In: Brown, dangerfield/rob murphy

This looks like the only way im going to get brown

Unless u can find a better trade in my team
Def- Goodwin, enright, hurn, hodge, malcheski, hunt, waters (Goose, Silvagni)
Mids- Abblet, NDS, Selwood, Watson, Martin, barlow (Bastinac, Kayler-thompson
Rucks- Sandi, hille (Warnock, Lobbe)
Fwd- Roo, ROK, Gia, Tippet, hall, medhurst, gumby (hitchcock, pods)

any ideas

Duuude, back gia and chop the suspended Hurn!

Make Hurn into Kennelly or Ladson! then you can make Tips into JB!!! :D

You need Barlow in your mid. Dump Gibbs/Mitchell for a bench rookie.
You could go with Howlett/Bastinac/Banner/Shuey/Martin; If you don't have them already.
Use the cash to upgrade other areas of your team.

Deledio >> K Cornes? Cornsey will shoot up about 80-100K, whilst Lids will drop about 80. Should i make the trade, save 70K on top of my 80K in the bank (150K total) and then add another 100K once Cornes' price rises next week?

250K + all my cash cows is very tempting by do not wanna trade premiums willy nilly.

Help plz

so my team is

backs: enright, hodge, malceski, ladson, h shaw, kenelly, gram(waters, silvagni)

midfield: swan, mitchell, stanton, gibbs, barlow,martin(shuey, bastinac)

Rucks:jolly, ryder(warnock,lobbe)

Forwards: riewolt, o keefe, tippet, franklin, murphy, williams, hitchcock(gumbleton, podsiadly)

my proposed trades are

OUT-jolly, williams
IN-seaby, brown

Do you think these are good trades and if not any others that could improve my team.
Thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

would not risk seaby for jolly imo. would be a waste of trade in long term. Jolly will start to get more of it

Guys,

I don't have either of J. Brown or ROK. I'm trading up for one of these guys this week.

Who would you choose? Which one will be more reliable?

ROK for mine. Fev may eventually steal a bit of browny's thunder, but both are not too bad

ROK for mine. Fev may eventually steal a bit of browny's thunder, but both are not too bad

2nd'ed. Have a feeling ROK will tear it up this year. Playing as a attacking midfielder sort- he will get a stack of marks and goals as he likes pushing forward. Perfect forward SC player IMO- gets a stack of the ball + dobs a goal or 2 with an assist and takes tonnes of marks:thumbsu: GUN.

AGREEED!

ROK is a consistant gun.

JB is pretty consistant but can get shut out of games and fev may steal some kicks.

ROK never gets presti...

so my team is

backs: enright, hodge, malceski, ladson, h shaw, kenelly, gram(waters, silvagni)

midfield: swan, mitchell, stanton, gibbs, barlow,martin(shuey, bastinac)

Rucks:jolly, ryder(warnock,lobbe)

Forwards: riewolt, o keefe, tippet, franklin, murphy, williams, hitchcock(gumbleton, podsiadly)

my proposed trades are

OUT-jolly, williams
IN-seaby, brown

Do you think these are good trades and if not any others that could improve my team.
Thanks.
I'd go with Jolly>Seaby, very good trade.
I don't think Brown is going to score big every week and kick a bag.
But definately a good time to get him before he climbs to 600k+.
In conclusion, do it.

surely not so many people are thinking of doing double trades this week :S

hopefully lots do and waste trades. will prob not trade until mid year barring injuries. 28/30 of my players are playing and fit, so am thankful for that.

hopefully lots do and waste trades. will prob not trade until mid year barring injuries. 28/30 of my players are playing and fit, so am thankful for that.

It's the people who ****ed up and picked the wrong players who will need to do some trading. Guys like Malceski/Barlow etc are the players people will need to get if they don't have them already- its so important to choose pretty much the correct team at the start otherwise you'll have to trade yourself out of the situation and basically screw yourself for later on in the season.

Deledio >> K Cornes? Cornsey will shoot up about 80-100K, whilst Lids will drop about 80. Should i make the trade, save 70K on top of my 80K in the bank (150K total) and then add another 100K once Cornes' price rises next week?

250K + all my cash cows is very tempting by do not wanna trade premiums willy nilly.

Help plz

I'm in exactly the same situation.
I need to free up cash to go : Thursfield -> Malceski (costs $50k)

Do i trade out Deledio for Cornes and pocket the 20k?

I don't want to trade a premium either!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back