Play Nice Scott Morrison in the Multiverse of Ministries.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They've served their purpose, now see ya.

He also stepped down as no.1 ticket holder of the Rabbitohs, Roosters, Swans, Perth Wildcats and Manchester United.

Former prime minister Scott Morrison has revealed he was treated with medication for anxiety while serving as the nation's leader.

Mr Morrison shared an extract of his forthcoming book to The Australian, where he wrote that he experienced "debilitating and agonising" anxiety during much of his time as prime minister, and that he would have become seriously depressed without medication.

"My doctor was amazed I had lasted as long as I had before seeking help," Mr Morrison wrote.

"Without this help, serious depression would have manifested. What impacted me was the combination of pure physical exhaustion with the unrelenting and callous brutality of politics and media attacks.;

Mr Morrison told the ABC his Christian faith had also served as a major aid for him.

"The meds were helpful, but faith for me has always been the major ingredient," Mr Morrison said.

I doubt he even believed anxiety and depression were real things until he experienced anxiety himself..

I doubt he even believed anxiety and depression were real things until he experienced anxiety himself..
Jen and/or the girls must have neglected to explain to him that this can happen to other people as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back