Play Nice Scott Morrison in the Multiverse of Ministries.

Remove this Banner Ad

My preference would be to nail him to a cross and let his saviour sort it out . We’re not allowed to do now , in his case most unfortunate.
It's just as well he's not capable of empathy or self reflection, if he was, what he has done would do his head in.

Last edited:
It's just as well he's not capable of empathy or self reflection, if he was, it would do his head in, what he has done.
Howard removed some of the the politicians extra super entitlmenst in the 2000's prior to SlowMo entering the patliament.
He is hanging around to boost up his Super

Howard removed some of the the politicians extra super entitlmenst in the 2000's prior to SlowMo entering the patliament.
He is hanging around to boost up his Super
Also, I don't think he has access to a super pension until he hits 60 either.

Hopefully there is a way to take away the ex-PM perks for this campaigner - gold card, free travel, office, staff, stationary and comm car.

Would he seriously be able to pick up some gold plated corporate job after all the crap of the last couple of years ? You couldn't trust him to make cups of tea let alone be near the top of any corporate.
Gladys Binchicken must now be a bit of a weight around Optus's neck after the findings about her in ICAC. I couldn't even see him getting a gig in some right wing think tank. Probably his biggest failure is not even getting a permanent gig on Sky. I seriously think he will struggle big time to get preselected next time around. Might see him busking at Cronulla station with his ukelele singing April sun in Cuba.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When he finished his deranged , it wasn’t me ranting yesterday.

“Despite speculation that Morrison could exit parliament mid-year, the member for Cook said he was “pleased to continue to serve” his electorate.

He thanked his colleagues for their “strong support”. Fewer than half a dozen opposition MPs were in the chamber”

written for the excuse about the serial liar.

This is the thing with Morrison - it is all weasel words. What he said could possibly be true, he set Robodebt up but he didn't have a role in the "operation" which happened after he handed it over or the "administration" of the scheme which is not in the minsters responsibilities anyway.

Everything is weasel words.

Everything is politics.

He is scum.

This is the thing with Morrison - it is all weasel words. What he said could possibly be true, he set Robodebt up but he didn't have a role in the "operation" which happened after he handed it over or the "administration" of the scheme which is not in the minsters responsibilities anyway.

Everything is weasel words.

Everything is politics.

He is scum.
he's our version of trump.

He's not our version of Trump he was just the first to really go balls out on the same media manipulation here

You've got to really not give a s**t about every being questioned to do it, you have to stick to attacking and denying

All pollies do it to a degree, and certainly if you watch question time among themselves they do it a lot

Morrison just wants to win every point, and if he can't he'll change the point or claim the point is a lie or false or politics

It's not just hard right politicians doing this but they are the most brazen and win at all costs in their use of this

he's our version of trump.
The thing I will never understand with Morrison is I don't think he lined his own pockets. But he watched on blindly while everyone around him did. It is like he was happy to use public money to shore up his political position - he simply let anyone who supported him take whatever they want. Brother Stewie obviously did, GG did, Home Affairs has some serious problems, Angus Taylor is dodgy as hell, grants left right and centre, etc.

But what for?

It was nothing more than to stoke his own ego. It is power for powers sake.

There is absolutely nothing else there. Not even filling his own boots.

He is the ultimate nothing man. I will never understand how it happened.

The thing I will never understand with Morrison is I don't think he lined his own pockets. But he watched on blindly while everyone around him did. It is like he was happy to use public money to shore up his political position - he simply let anyone who supported him take whatever they want. Brother Stewie obviously did, GG did, Home Affairs has some serious problems, Angus Taylor is dodgy as hell, grants left right and centre, etc.

But what for?

It was nothing more than to stoke his own ego. It is power for powers sake.

There is absolutely nothing else there. Not even filling his own boots.

He is the ultimate nothing man. I will never understand how it happened.
Scott Morrison will be remembered as a strange chapter in Australian political history.

What's the bet he has been so much more defensive than the others because he's named in the sealed section and been referred to the NACC?

I recall, on that glorious election night in 2022, being extremely happy and posting 'heck you, Scott Morrison. See you at ICAC.' I hope that will come true.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back