Play Nice Scott Morrison in the Multiverse of Ministries.

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the thing with Morrison - it is all weasel words. What he said could possibly be true, he set Robodebt up but he didn't have a role in the "operation" which happened after he handed it over or the "administration" of the scheme which is not in the minsters responsibilities anyway.

Everything is weasel words.

Everything is politics.

He is scum.

Beloved by his religious cult. Says it all really

Was ‘thou shalt not lie’ ever a thing?

The thing I will never understand with Morrison is I don't think he lined his own pockets. But he watched on blindly while everyone around him did. It is like he was happy to use public money to shore up his political position - he simply let anyone who supported him take whatever they want. Brother Stewie obviously did, GG did, Home Affairs has some serious problems, Angus Taylor is dodgy as hell, grants left right and centre, etc.

But what for?

It was nothing more than to stoke his own ego. It is power for powers sake.

There is absolutely nothing else there. Not even filling his own boots.

He is the ultimate nothing man. I will never understand how it happened.
Well, he is a religious idiot. Probably feels he’s pleasing god, using some perverse logic that normal people wouldn’t stoop to.

Gough had the fat loser sorted early on. Has spent his whole life amassing power/cred by buying friends like he would have done since primary school. Has spent untold hundreds of billions of taxpayers dollars on buying corporate friends that fried the economy for generations and at the end of the day he's still ******* friendless and stuck getting daily humiliation in parliament because nobody will have him. Would have planned to have retired on a no-show gig at KPMG et al on big $ but has even ****ed up that rort to the point where none of them pigs can have him at the trough.

A real monument to the modern Australian 'conservative,' like Trump over in the US, this is your avatar Libs. The living embodiment of your modern tribe.

I hope he will also be remembered as the one who sunk the Liberal ship for good.
Frighteningly for the Libs, Dutton's explanations over what happened at Home Affairs are starting to sound a lot like Morrison's excuses. They'd have us believe it was the public service running the previous government at the moment.

His next excuse will be Jen made him do it.
July 7, 2023

Jenny to Blame for Robodebt, Morrison Says​

morrison-and-jenny-v.jpg

An emotional Scott Morrison has responded to the findings of the Royal Commission into the Robodebt Scheme, saying that he is ready to apportion blame for the disastrous policy and that it was his wife’s idea to illegally pursue thousands of Australians for debts they didn’t owe.

“It’s time to take responsibility,” Morrison said today. “And Jenny is now willing to do that."

“It was her idea to set up the scheme. It was her idea to wrongfully issue 470,000 debts. I expressed my concerns at the time, but I would never want to tell a woman what to do – that’s not my style. If it was my decision, I would never have gone through with it. But I was only in charge of Australia’s entire social services department at the time, so there wasn’t a lot I could do to stop it”.

Putting on his special emotional voice for the benefit of those watching, the former PM said the scheme had taken a huge toll on him. “Sure, there were people who were relentlessly harassed into handing over their final few dollars under the threat of legal action, driving them to the depths of depression. But think about how it felt for me. I had it much worse”.

The thing I will never understand with Morrison is I don't think he lined his own pockets. But he watched on blindly while everyone around him did. It is like he was happy to use public money to shore up his political position - he simply let anyone who supported him take whatever they want. Brother Stewie obviously did, GG did, Home Affairs has some serious problems, Angus Taylor is dodgy as hell, grants left right and centre, etc.

But what for?

It was nothing more than to stoke his own ego. It is power for powers sake.

There is absolutely nothing else there. Not even filling his own boots.

He is the ultimate nothing man. I will never understand how it happened.

i think he had delusions he was going to transition into a cushy corporate role and therefore didn't need to worry about lining his own pockets as he was playing the long game - he thought he was going to be the next costello. But better.

if i had my way he'd be in jail for ministries.

Not to mention.

I remember that. The slime ball thinks the job of the public service is to shut up, say 'yes, Master' and do the bidding of the Minister, even if that minister is actively trying to harm the people they're supposed to serve. That's how we got Robodebt.

It was him who took the Department of Human Services, took the human out of it and rebranded it as the generic-sounding Services Australia.

Keep these IPA cretins far, far away from the Cabinet room. People who don't believe in government shouldn't be elected to govern.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Useless fat bastard would be on a permanent disability pension within a week

View attachment 1762873
It would be a Disability Support Pension (Blind) ............ income and asset test free*. Don't temp the campaigner. Maybe delete your post ?

*unless you claim Rent Assistance.

It makes my blood boil that someone so selfish, so arrogant, so mean-spirited and so dishonest held the highest office in Australia.

But it also makes me extremely happy that he was voted out, and looks to have taken the LNP's chances for a good number of years with him.
Yep, I'm the same. Australia is still effed in so many ways, but it would have been irremediably effed if we hadn't gotten rid of Morriscum and the truly awful Coalition. And as you say, we've bought ourselves time for a thorough reset.

Superb.

The gospel of Scott Morrison is his most poisonous legacy​

I already knew Morrison was a morally bereft psychopath, but his smug demeanour in reaction to Shorten's speech was the clincher.

Everyone should watch it.

Supremely impenetrable arrogance. Ever so slightly tinted with an occasional, fleeting cloud of realisation that he is completely effed and even his own party doesn't want him, but each time quickly banished and reset to the default arrogance.

I already knew Morrison was a morally bereft psychopath, but his smug demeanour in reaction to Shorten's speech was the clincher.

Everyone should watch it.

Supremely impenetrable arrogance. Ever so slightly tinted with an occasional, fleeting cloud of realisation that he is completely effed and even his own party doesn't want him, but each time quickly banished and reset to the default arrogance.
On the upside he's totally f***ed any prospect of pentecostal christians in the future getting too close to the pointy end of things. He was the absolute embodiment of every suspicion and doubt that people have over that particular flavour of faith.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back