Search function not working

Remove this Banner Ad

It is reindexing at the moment. Unfortunately I did it the dumb way which requires 37,000,000 documents to reindex and should take about 14 years to complete.

Jim boy is going to fix it up and we should have it back over the weekend.

It is reindexing at the moment. Unfortunately I did it the dumb way which requires 37,000,000 documents to reindex and should take about 14 years to complete.

Jim boy is going to fix it up and we should have it back over the weekend.
You have ruined Friday Chief!!!1!

Must still be indexing as when I search for posts or thread titles I know exist the results only include posts/threads created in the last week or ones created 10 years ago. :(
Yes it will take the rest of the week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This new feature of the search box is absolutely useless. And the fact it covers up the rest of the search area is infuriating. Just thought I'd let you know my thoughts.

upload_2017-5-23_15-7-22.png

This new feature of the search box is absolutely useless. And the fact it covers up the rest of the search area is infuriating. Just thought I'd let you know my thoughts.

View attachment 373716
Yeah I noticed that. We will see if we can get them to make it better.

Just a small issue but if I search for a word sometimes it'll say "did you mean ___" and then will include results for that as well but there doesn't seem to be an option to say "no, what I typed is what I meant so just show those results please".

Could we get that sorted?

Yes, in the meantime I think clicking off to the side then back to the box works.

I will look at it again.

View attachment 373716

Can we get this fixed Chief?

Atm every time you want to search for something you have to type it in, then click somewhere else on the page to close the search box, then reopen the search box. It's pretty cumbersome and irritating.

Can we get this fixed Chief?

Atm every time you want to search for something you have to type it in, then click somewhere else on the page to close the search box, then reopen the search box. It's pretty cumbersome and irritating.
Yeah I hate it.

Will look tomorrow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back