Season 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello

I’m a aspiring senior coach after being senior assistant at few clubs over the years . I don’t know much about the league as much . I noticed the Yarra Glen job open at the minute are games video in this comp or anyone willing to pm or fill me in on them ..I thought they where strong side and up the ladder a bit . I noticed they missed the finals last couple season if any one can help that be great

Hello

I’m a aspiring senior coach after being senior assistant at few clubs over the years . I don’t know much about the league as much . I noticed the Yarra Glen job open at the minute are games video in this comp or anyone willing to pm or fill me in on them ..I thought they where strong side and up the ladder a bit . I noticed they missed the finals last couple season if any one can help that be great

Don’t know a great deal about the current list but they always seem to be competitive. Also Yarra Glens ground and facilities are great. The venue has been used for the last few Grand finals

Hello

Really good football/netball club with great people both on and off field. Would be an excellent opportunity for an aspiring senior coach to bring both on and off field leadership and a game plan that can match some of the more stronger teams such as Yarra Junction and Powelltown.

A good opportunity for any coach to improve the club's on field performance which has been relatively consistent in recent times.

Hello

If you are not one of the 4 being interviewed, you'd need to apply ASAP. Club finished 2nd in 2017, 3rd in 2018 and 6th by percentage in 2019.

If you are not one of the 4 being interviewed, you'd need to apply ASAP. Club finished 2nd in 2017, 3rd in 2018 and 6th by percentage in 2019.

I have not applied yet .. Looking at finding out more about the club and players. But feedback been quite promising .. So I will most likely send my cv in and see what happens

I have not applied yet .. Looking at finding out more about the club and players. But feedback been quite promising .. So I will most likely send my cv in and see what happens
Have a go Moona, game needs keen passionate people to keep community football going.
I thought the same as you when I saw it advertised, plenty worse coaching roles around than Yarra Glen.

Good luck.

I take it you know a bit about Yarra glen mate and what they are about

Have a go Moona, game needs keen passionate people to keep community football going.
I thought the same as you when I saw it advertised, plenty worse coaching roles around than Yarra Glen.

Good luck.

You could put your hat in the ring too Doona2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You could put your hat in the ring too Doona2
I did have a look around Eastern fringe as I spend half my time out that way now, but I think the days overseeing my own team might be behind me.
Happy to remain where I am (if still required) as an assistant once the bloody AFL let us know whats happening with NAB League.

All the best with it

James Iacono here & happy to put my name up for thoughs who wouldn’t know me as JNR..... For future reference Thunder1 gets a big tick ✅ as he had the correct spelling of my last name, it can be tricky....

One thing you quickly learn whilst coaching is you can’t keep everyone happy, and as you see some people become bitter & spiteful for whatever reason they feel they can justify... Even posting slanderous, ill informed comments under a alias like a coward.....

For the record I thoroughly enjoyed my coaching tenure at Powelltown FNC, A place where I first played in 2003....

I love club and particularly all the playing group. Last season was a crazy ride and what the team and the club accomplished albeit not the ultimate success Iam very proud of both.

Stay safe in these crazy times ✌🏼
Brooker Coach here.

Looks like you should have posted earlier Junior, could have saved us a page of back and forth with those fellas.

I hope the split was amicable from Powelly as you did a great job with that side in 2019. 3 hard fought, tough games with us through the year and so close to going to the big dance when some probably wouldn't have expected it. He spoke very well to his players in game and out and they obviously played for and had respect for him as it showed with their effort on the ground.

To the guys knocking Juniors multi club career i can say from my dealings with him in the last 15 years (at Warby and Powelly) he has always played for the jumper he was in and was respected by his team mates and opposition alike. To have multiple stints at a couple of clubs and stay multiple years shows that he does have loyalty. Premiership player and league medallist at Warby means he will always be welcomed there. Pretty sure he won a B&F at Powelly too in the early days.

Great competitor and enjoyed our post game chats with mutual respect.

Enjoy your next venture little buddy.

Hello

put in and had 2 interviews now hopefully get the nod not sure who else has put in but given my self the best chance thanks again

Not sure if this was a serious post and you’ve actually applied but if I was interviewing coaches and they were posting on Bigfooty it would be a huge red flag.

that’s your opinion I went on here to get info on a club that’s I was keen to coach and get my first opportunity.. Not to be looks like Yarra Glen have landed good coach I can’t wait to see who it is...

Not sure if this was a serious post and you’ve actually applied but if I was interviewing coaches and they were posting on Bigfooty it would be a huge red flag.

I also started this profile to defend my self on another forum I don’t their is much harm on that ... But that’s your views mate I respect it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back