SEASON 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Can assure you if Alexandra FNC are being audited there is nothing to see. Well run and financial and very fiscally responsible with recruiting and remuneration. Yes they have a lot of 'imports' but they are fellows that want to be at the club for the long term, they are not 'fly by nighters'.

A good example of how to run a football/ netball club at community level and one that Outer East needs to keep as they are a well respected group and their hospitality is first class.

This didn’t age well

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

This didn’t age well

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yes I agree Help. I got that one wrong in regards to the financial happenings at the Rebels.

Still state its a good club but obviously they have stuffed up this time. Hopefully they will learn from it.

I will wear this one. Can't always be on the mark.

At least I caused some discussion on here. ;)

Can tell you the mood today at the titans after hearing emerald cheated the cap last year and having beaten us in the granny, was not great…

Feels unfair a bit, we know we lost and probably didn’t play our best but we were honest and gave our best shot

Can tell you the mood today at the titans after hearing emerald cheated the cap last year and having beaten us in the granny, was not great…

Feels unfair a bit, we know we lost and probably didn’t play our best but we were honest and gave our best shot

Emeralds looks like a legit over site.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty piss poor from Alex, just carrying on like nothing has happened.

Had a look at their team and they have quite a few ex VAFA boys. Can easily see how they would’ve spent so much, those boys wouldn’t even entertain offers less than 500 a game.

The same person who was foolish enough to submit honest books is preparing a statement.
People need to stop using the word honest in relation the Alex. They cheated massively and got caught. Yes they handed over their correct books but they don't get a bloody medal for that. They knowingly cheated and don't give a shit. They have an even better list this year than they did last year and still don't care. The 4 points they supposedly had taken off them are still not even reflected on the ladder. It's an absolute joke!

People need to stop using the word honest in relation the Alex. They cheated massively and got caught. Yes they handed over their correct books but they don't get a bloody medal for that. They knowingly cheated and don't give a s**t. They have an even better list this year than they did last year and still don't care. The 4 points they supposedly had taken off them are still not even reflected on the ladder. It's an absolute joke!

All true. If you’re going to cheat make sure everyone’s on the same page.

People need to stop using the word honest in relation the Alex. They cheated massively and got caught. Yes they handed over their correct books but they don't get a bloody medal for that. They knowingly cheated and don't give a s**t. They have an even better list this year than they did last year and still don't care. The 4 points they supposedly had taken off them are still not even reflected on the ladder. It's an absolute joke!
You are totally right they couldn’t beat us last year with cheating.
It is a disgrace by the league to only hand down a one match sanction. Should be at least 4 games and the fine comes under this years salary cap.
Or player points get deducted. Again the league look after them. By memory I recall one of their players getting 3 weeks then turned down to a fine.

It is a disgrace by the league to only hand down a one match sanction. Should be at least 4 games and the fine comes under this years salary cap.
Or player points get deducted. Again the league look after them. By memory I recall one of their players getting 3 weeks then turned down to a fine.
This is true, first time I’ve seen a 3 week suspension get reduce to just a fine….. how is that possible?

They got caught is the difference

Remove this Banner Ad

Back