Official Match Thread Season 22 Round 14 - East Side Hawks vs Baghdad Bombers at Waverley Park

Who will be the East Side Hawks best poster this week?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

upload_2016-10-25_8-35-28.png
upload_2016-10-25_8-35-48.png v upload_2016-10-25_8-36-13.png
Hawks

Ladder 12th
Streak LLWLL
Last week Roys 21.17 (143) defeated Hawks 10.11 (71)

Bombers

Ladder 8th
Streak LLLLW
Last week Bombers 19.19 (133) defeated Dragons 12.7 (79)

When last they met: Baghdad Bombers 16.11 (107) defeated East Side Hawks 13.9 (87)

Poor recent form has derailed both clubs seasons. A win for the Bombers is a must for their finals dreams. A loss for the lowly Hawks with four rounds to go might mean the spoon. Will the Hawks be intimidated again? Is this the Line In The Qand?

Players to watch:

KohPhi - the best giffer in the game, if KohPhi's not on his game this week it could be a long week for the Bombers.
beez - deserves a call out for the awesome work he's doing in the Survivor game. Likes for every post just on principle please.
The Hawks: unlikely

Player to watch out for:

dennis crumpet - take it from me, if you listen to a single thing tricksy dennis says you'll end up face down in the mud with a boot shaped fracture in your skull.

Tip:

drcbeez.gif

There's no hiding from this whooping, Bombers by five red butts.

Captains please post your Official Team Sheet before 11.59pm Melbourne time on Thursday.

Have at it flogs.

Michael, please see your general practitioner. You are too young for a stroke (of the medical variety).
Let's have a race to see who can take their ties off the fastest.

Ready, set, go!

Oh my, it looks like we have a T I E!!!!!!!!!!

So which Hork will be my unfortunate opponent this week?
View attachment 304507

Unfair. That rules out two of us.

Let's have a race to see who can take their ties off the fastest.

Ready, set, go!

Oh my, it looks like we have a T I E!!!!!!!!!!

You're being cute this week. We could just make gags until Sunday.

By gags I mean jokes, not kidnap gear.

The Bombers are sure gonna bomb...out the eight
Step to the Hawks and you will learn your fate
The reign of Saddam will seem like a pleasure and a joy
The hawks will send you back to bagdad as a scared little boy
30th of October, your world will be rocked
By those Hawks from the East Side you'll get focked

Boom Bam Bop, Badaboomp Bop Pow

nXPruDN.gif

I'm not a rapper

Ah the Hawks.

My former team, still living in the shadow of my glory. You guys have taken being s**t to a whole new level.

#bombers4lyf

Shouldn't that be #bombers4restoflyf or #bombers4lyfthatisremaining ?

I mean clearly some 'lyf' has passed prior, so your initial could not possibly be correct in its entirety.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey you have rhythm man..
tumblr_nx9xglR3w71smfz0ao1_400.gif

scenario.

you are sitting in a dark room with a slowly spinning record player, the needle is raised so no sound is coming but the is a piece of sting attached to the needle connected to t a small aluminium foil dish. The water bottle is laying on its side about 4 inches above the dish, and there is a pin prick in the cap, allowing a droplet of water to escape and land in the dish approximately ever 6-7 seconds, You calculate that the dish will hold roughly 50 mls of water. The dish is sitting precariously atop a seesaw, with a fun size mars bar on the other end. In order for the needle to be completely pulled in order to hit the rotating vinyl record it will need to pulled downwards 3 centimetres. Which just happens to be exacltly half the distance of the Aliminium dish, on the table that the seesaw is perched on. The Filth Wizard sucks. The first Water droplet hits the pan, and is aproximately one 10th of a ml. you calculate that you have less than 20 minutes before the record starts playing.

So now the only question is... How do you free yourself from the handcuffs and remove your gimp mask?
Sorry for wasting all of your time

scenario.

you are sitting in a dark room with a slowly spinning record player, the needle is raised so no sound is coming but the is a piece of sting attached to the needle connected to t a small aluminium foil dish. The water bottle is laying on its side about 4 inches above the dish, and there is a pin prick in the cap, allowing a droplet of water to escape and land in the dish approximately ever 6-7 seconds, You calculate that the dish will hold roughly 50 mls of water. The dish is sitting precariously atop a seesaw, with a fun size mars bar on the other end. In order for the needle to be completely pulled in order to hit the rotating vinyl record it will need to pulled downwards 3 centimetres. Which just happens to be exacltly half the distance of the Aliminium dish, on the table that the seesaw is perched on. The Filth Wizard sucks. The first Water droplet hits the pan, and is aproximately one 10th of a ml. you calculate that you have less than 20 minutes before the record starts playing.

So now the only question is... How do you free yourself from the handcuffs and remove your gimp mask?
Gimp suit?

I'm still trying to get out of the gorilla suit you guys put me in.

mdxpzmz.gif

Gimp suit?

I'm still trying to get out of the gorilla suit you guys put me in.

mdxpzmz.gif

The first time i ever used that gif, the bears were playing the roys in a practice match and they were up by about 35 points at half time.

When i refreshed the page the Roys had mounted a 60 point turn around and had won by 25 points.

* the SIm

The first time i ever used that gif, the bears were playing the roys in a practice match and they were up by about 35 points at half time.

When i refreshed the page the Roys had mounted a 60 point turn around and had won by 25 points.

**** the SIm

Yeah, I believe the sim has been compromised

scenario.

Does this mean you’re going to make love to me tonight, Christian?

Also KohPhi, * that gif man. I don't need my balls feeling uncomfortable every time I scroll past it. It's like that twat on the Eagles board who deliberately misspells 'Masten'. And the *knuckle on the way to work who was doing 40 in the right-hand lane of an 80 zone.

Back