Official Match Thread Season 22 Round 14 - Mount Buller Demons vs Roys FFC at Snow Dome

Should the Demons and Warriors create their own banter thread for the week?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

upload_2016-10-25_8-26-47.png
upload_2016-10-25_8-27-22.png v upload_2016-10-25_8-27-40.png

Demons

Ladder 6th
Streak WWLWL
Last week Swamprats 10.8 (68) defeated Demons 10.7 (67)

Roys

Ladder 2nd
Streak WWWWW
Last week Roys 21.17 (143) defeated Hawks 10.11 (71)

When last they met: Roys FFC 20.13 (133) lost to Mount Buller Demons 22.12 (144)

Can the Demons bounce back from another heart breaking loss to the Rats against the Leagues form side the Roy Boys? With finals seemingly secured will the Roys finally stumble? This super hot clash will shape the top four aspirations of both clubs.

Players to watch:

Headless - just how long can Headless continue to put in top three best off field performances and not do his thesis?
Willo_ - The Tockle lives, or does it?

Player to watch out for:

Smartys Power - just in case he makes an appearance of course.
Speaking of which, will MannumPower show up?

Tip:

smartyfitz.gif

What a lucky boy, Smartys is by far the biggest winner this week. I'm just a little bit jealous.

Captains please post your Official Team Sheet before 11.59pm Melbourne time on Thursday.

Have at it flogs.

Who the **** is headless??
Who the **** are you? Anyway after last weeks narrow loss this week we are taking no prisoners and we will smash you.

Who the **** are you? Anyway after last weeks narrow loss this week we are taking no prisoners and we will smash you.
A EKA winning, B&F winning, and All Sweet FA selected player

And the form ruckman in the comp

I'm kind of a big deal

ROYS to prevail, although the ❄️ Snow Dome ❄️ has not been a happy hunting ground for the ROYS. The cold tends to aggravate our arthritis.

We'll be right - I've got a special team of masseurs lined up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A EKA winning, B&F winning, and All Sweet FA selected player

And the form ruckman in the comp

I'm kind of a big deal
No idea sorry.

I missed you until royboy decided that shots would be fun. This week I am now gunning for blood, and lots of it.
Should we have some shots to discuss the matter?

Back