Official Match Thread Season 23 Round 5: Dragons FFC v Sin City Swamprats

Remove this Banner Ad

IMG_1208.JPG
v
IMG_1209.JPG

The Dragons and Swamprats will both be looking to improve on their 2 and 2 record heading into this round, to try and nab a top 4 spot.

The Dragons are coming off a narrow win against the Bears, and in order to win again, they'll be hoping that Hate has 20 and 2 again in the ruck, alongside Pie 4 Life keeping the opposition forwards quiet.

For the Swamprats, they too are coming off a narrow win, against the Hawks and to get on a streak, Gray Day will need a bigger impact, as will Ant Bear playing in his spot along with MaxMinch matching the 21 and 1 of the last game.

Team Sheets by Friday 1:59 am NZDT

Finally, a respectable team to banter with...
Have to say I was expecting a '...next week' sort of comment to follow the ellipsis.

PS Where is the game being played Van_Dyke, I usually find out by looking at the thread title but it's not there! :huh:

Have to say I was expecting a '...next week' sort of comment to follow the ellipsis.

PS Where is the game being played Van_Dyke, I usually find out by looking at the thread title but it's not there! :huh:

I think it's a good idea to keep it a secret

Absolutely not. We have had peanuts up until now. Just give me some illustrations of Millky95 crying and I'll be satisfied.

Have you guys won a flag since I left?
No, but the strange thing is we also haven't won a flag since PVF left. What do you think? We bring him back in?

Absolutely not. We have had peanuts up until now. Just give me some illustrations of Millky95 crying and I'll be satisfied.
I would but he has such an uninspiring avatar. I mean just look at this.

upload_2017-2-28_1-34-59.png

You really can't photoshop it into anything that would make sense...

I would but he has such an uninspiring avatar. I mean just look at this.

View attachment 340720

You really can't photoshop it into anything that would make sense...
Uninspiring avatar for an uninspiring captain.

He needs to be more like cammo6556 - his avatar makes you want to get off the couch and run some laps to become the best Qooty player you can be.

You both have nothing on the current form of Pie 4 Life.
That's a hard point to prove given my current captain isn't a campaigner who forces me to play lockdown defence. You can't cage this bird, I need to fly.

Uninspiring avatar for an uninspiring captain.

He needs to be more like cammo6556 - his avatar makes you want to get off the couch and run some laps to become the best Qooty player you can be.
Now there's an avatar you can actually do something with and conducive to banter.

ezgif-3-3655dc7a53.gif

This is not possible with Millky's avatar because it makes no sense. Nobody even knows what it's suppose to be, I've long implored him to change to something that is less boring and easier to make fun of but he stubbornly refuses every time. It's as though he doesn't want to be mocked for the entertainment of the masses. :confused:

Van_Dyke said:
For the Swamprats, they too are coming off a narrow win, against the Hawks and to get on a streak, Gray Day will need a bigger impact, as will Ant Bear playing in his spot along with MaxMinch matching the 21 and 1 of the last game.

Team Sheets by Friday 1:59 am NZDT

Um ... Rats played Warriors last week not Hawks :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it's a good idea to keep it a secret
This is a great suggestion. Just to spice the game up name Dragon Island, Underground Stadium, Qootyhad and the MQG as potential venues and whichever team happens to get the biggest numbers to the right ground gets the bikkies. Then of course we just get Millky95 to check how it's set up in the sim on Thursday, all lob there pissed, and belt the crap out of them.

Morning rats. I trust you'll put more effort into this thread than van dyke put into his preview.

Morning rats. I trust you'll put more effort into this thread than van dyke put into his preview.

That wouldn't be hard...so many mistakes

Me too

oops-fall-asleep.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back