Official Match Thread Season 23 Round 9: West Coast Wonders Vs East Side Hawks- At The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

WestCoastWonders

IMG_1193.PNG

VS

East Side Hawks

IMG_1194.GIF

Form guide:

Wonders: LLWLL
Hawks: WWDWL

Preview: In this clash the 8th placed hawks take on the 11th placed wonders. The hawks have been in some solid form but are again coming off a lose from the furies. Defence is an area that need to be looked at if they want to make there way up the ladder. The wonders are a joke at this point they sit in the bottom 2 and would need a miracle to win here.

Players to watch

NickCC: performance was decent in a terrible team finishing with the 20 touches last week

Loonerty: If the man could mod survivor games as well as he could play we would have had a ripper game. Finished with 24 possessions and 11 marks and will be one to watch

Betting market: The money has been flying in with the hawks seen as sure bets

Hawks- $1.10
Wonders- $11

Meatballs Tip: The meatball is tipping the wonders to get flogged. There a poor team and lack any real excitement

Get teams in On time!!

Last edited:

In breaking news the East Side Hawks leadership group has announced that second-gamer Eagling will be moved from the back pocket to the wing, after the debutant conceded a goal with every disposal taken by his opposite number. A spokesperson for the Hawks had this to say about the decision:

"Of course we considered putting him on the bench or dropping him altogether, but that would mean that the person next to him in the stadium would kick goals against us."

Later, reports suggested that Eagling will be taking the field in the back pocket after all, because the club realized it was better to concede one or two goals from the back pocket and rely on the engine room to stop the ball from getting in that area rather than concede 80 metre torpedoes every 5 minutes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel an upset on the cards.

Hawks are going to the feel the pain
just like another namesake side did on the weekend

I feel an upset on the cards.

Hawks are going to the feel the pain
just like another namesake side did on the weekend

No, we already felt that pain last weekend.

No, we already felt that pain last weekend.

img-thing

Why not make it a double?

Is this actually a thing? Maybe if you were a decent admin, it could be. Hate

If I was a decent admin I would force a rookie to sign with a s**t stain club against their will?

Interesting league expectation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back