Official Match Thread Season 24 Round 12: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did the guys forget about you? Geez that's rough.
Not really, I made it up. I could have envisaged a Bombers win and I'd have been lying too.

Milestone_banner.jpg

I decided to leave this out of the OP as it deserves it's own post. The Wonders are celebrating 2 big milestones this weekend within the club. JT_the_Man is celebrating his 100th SFA game while club legend BallaratBulldog plays game 300.

JT_the_Man is a premiership player with the club back in S21 and has gone about his business quietly. Playing down back this season, JT has still somehow found himself up forward (which he believes is his best position ;)) and has gotten on the end of some goals.

As captain of the club, I'd like to congratulate JT on a splendid first 100 SFA games, now let's get out and have a win for him

JT_the_Man career stats
Games:
Hitouts: 140
Kicks: 573
Marks: 257
Handballs: 584
Disposals: 1157
Tackles: 97
Frees For: 58
Frees Against: 59
Goals: 57
Behinds: 41
Dream Team: 4450

This is a very special moment we're apart of here at the Wonders. Wonders hall of fame member BallaratBulldog on Sunday will run out for his 300th SFA match at the Colosseum. A 3x Best and Fairest winner, an All-SFA representive and a 4x Premiership player, BallaratBulldog will go down in Wonders history as one of the greats. Sunday night is a special night, and I urge you all come and see BallaratBulldog shine on the big stage.

BallaratBulldog/Shallow career stats
Games:
Hitouts: 1127
Kicks: 2110
Marks: 675
Handballs: 2021
Disposals: 4131
Tackles: 409
Frees For: 259
Frees Against: 216
Goals: 132
Behinds: 89
Dream Team: 15649
Well where else is a man standing at the height of 237cm supposed to play? ;)

Was going to say it's gone quick but I'm not really sure about that... It's taken a while to play 100 games.

Pretty sure your 'bombs' will instead go off prematurely in the change rooms due to faulty wiring.

It's like that one guy that during Mario Kart battles or race that thinks he's going to cleverly land a bomb shot off the wall to another player but just rebounds into himself.

#BB300
#JT100

Remove this Banner Ad

Back